Author Topic: Somes folks should not be in Police work...  (Read 15785 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Somes folks should not be in Police work...
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2009, 01:53:04 PM »
1. It is not a racist term, and I'm not sure why you'd consider it such.

2. Where did all this "Balog hates X group" assumptions come from? I loathe the culture and those who'd seek to perpetuate it. Much the same as I loathe the nanny-state and the poli-critters who perpetuate it. But hate is a powerful word, and it is entirely misplaced here.

3. You are making many assumptions about my intentions (Balog is a hate filled racist!), my demeanor (Balog is seeing red!), and the nature of the terminology I'm using (I don't know what that word means but it sounds bad!). Please stop, it's difficult to have a discussion with someone who keeps arguing points I'm not making.

For the record, the term "hajji" as I know and use it refers to either active terroristic and/or oppressive  elements of Islam (be they Middle Eastern or white Chechen) or those who support them either directly or tacitly. It's not a racial term. I don't hate members of this cultural group, although I would say I hate their culture. If someone geographically in that area tries to resist or change the broken culture the are not covered by the term, and I fully support their efforts. And the willing members of the culture... We'll, I feel more sorrow than anger for them. They'll pay in this life or the next, and I wish they could know the truth and break free of the culture.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Berettababe

« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »
I hope this thread doesn't get locked, because I have a long reply for Mr. Brokenpaw, which is going to shock and dismay him once he realizes the truth about how most Black people think about "niggaz," and what we think about self-appointed defenders of our dignity who satisfy whatever substance is missing from their lives by policing others for thought-crimes and words.

I suppose a spoiler is that we don't think highly of either, and I suppose he might be so wrapped up in treating minorities as children that have to be protected from the evil racist White boogeyman and looking for things to be offended and self-righteous about that he won't listen.

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2009, 02:16:33 PM »
once he realizes the truth about how most Black people think about "niggaz,"

I'm assuming your black?

BrokenPaw

• friends
  • Sedit qvi timvit ne non svccederet.
    • ShadowGrove Interpath Ministry
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2009, 02:34:23 PM »
I hope this thread doesn't get locked, because I have a long reply for Mr. Brokenpaw, which is going to shock and dismay him once he realizes the truth about how most Black people think about "niggaz," and what we think about self-appointed defenders of our dignity who satisfy whatever substance is missing from their lives by policing others for thought-crimes and words.

Oh, please.  I was not policing someone for thought crimes and words.  As Ex-MA Hole has pointed out, this is supposed to be a polite venue.  I took Balog's use of the term "effing hajji" as impolite.  My initial post on this thread was simply to point that out.  Feel free to disagree.  In any event, it was you, not I, who brought things into the realm of justifying hate.

I can totally understand that you might not object to those terms being used.  However, you cannot possibly tell me that you think those terms in any way help the debate.

And here, in Oleg's house, I believe those terms are impolite, and as a result, inappropriate.

-BP
Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you will, but seek it also in simple stones and fragile herbs and in the cries of wild birds. Listen to the song of the wind and the roar of water if you would discover magic, for it is here that the old secrets are still preserved.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »
It's an interesting question, isn't it? Which terms are impolite, and which are acceptable to all but the over sensitive? Some people think "Black" is a horrible awful oppressive term; where do we draw the line on what's acceptable?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

BrokenPaw

• friends
  • Sedit qvi timvit ne non svccederet.
    • ShadowGrove Interpath Ministry
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »
It's an interesting question, isn't it? Which terms are impolite, and which are acceptable to all but the over sensitive? Some people think "Black" is a horrible awful oppressive term; where do we draw the line on what's acceptable?

The prefix "effing", when applied to a blanket term for a group of people, is rarely an example of courtesy.
Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you will, but seek it also in simple stones and fragile herbs and in the cries of wild birds. Listen to the song of the wind and the roar of water if you would discover magic, for it is here that the old secrets are still preserved.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »
Okay I'm going to give this one a rest.  Severe thread veer, and I fully agree with BP's assesment of the language used.

The prefix "effing", when applied to a blanket term for a group of people, is rarely an example of courtesy.

What he just said.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”