Author Topic: TRON Legacy - Trailer  (Read 1053 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
TRON Legacy - Trailer
« on: July 28, 2009, 12:44:33 PM »
The TRON Legacy trailer shown at Comic-Con. Unlike the grainy, phone-captured version that's been floating around this is the real thing right from the source, fully rendered and in true stereo. Looks like it's going to be a hoot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1IpPpB3iWI&feature=player_embedded

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: TRON Legacy - Trailer
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 01:47:27 PM »
sweet!
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

BryanP

• friendly hermit
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 01:50:21 PM »
Bruce Boxleitner and Jeff Bridges are both reprising their roles from the first one.

This begs the question:  Instead of light cycles, will they be on light rascals?
"Inaccurately attributed quotes are the bane of the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Declaration Day

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 02:51:11 PM »
I was very young when the first one came out, so I barely remember it.  I'll have to rent it before seeing the new one, as I have no idea what the storyline is.  Looks good though.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 03:07:32 PM »
He's excited... kinda.   =D

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 04:53:45 PM »
Bruce Boxleitner and Jeff Bridges are both reprising their roles from the first one.

This begs the question:  Instead of light cycles, will they be on light rascals?

Pre-movie ads and announcements:

"This movie sponsored by AARP, Depends, and the Lee Majors Bionic Ear personal hearing device."

...or maybe...

"Don't bother turning off your cell phones. You probably forgot to charge it, and none of you geezers in the audience could hear it anyway."

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB