Author Topic: Covid: Trigger of rare blood clots with AstraZeneca jab found by scientists  (Read 248 times)

dogmush

• friend
I am aware of some vaccines needing to be retaken after so much time.  I never really called it a booster in the past or at least it wasn't something I thought about.  I have gotten a repeat of the tetanus vaccine.  I was told they were good for 10 or 20 years. 

IMO, the main thing to take away from my first post above is that Astrazenica knew about the side effects and did their best to hide it.

That is not even a little bit what the articles you linked say. 

MechAg94

• friend
The families have initiated a class-action lawsuit, claiming the vaccine caused health issues as bad as death. The compensation claims for some of the affected parties could reach up to $25 million.

Despite contesting the allegations, AstraZeneca conceded in the document that its vaccine could cause TTS, albeit in rare cases. The condition, formerly known as vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia, has been a recognized but rare side effect of the vaccine.

The legal admission marks the first instance AstraZeneca has openly recognized the potential for its vaccine to cause the serious side effect in court following two years of acknowledgment in a medical context. The implications could pave the way for individual compensation claims, altering the landscape for those affected and their families.

So they made the admission in response to a lawsuit.  How long before that did they know about the potential side effects?  Was that publicized as a risk of taking their vaccine? 

You might accuse me of reading just a little more into what was said, but I don't think I am off in left field or anything.  Now they are taking it off the market.   
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge