Author Topic: bullied Canadian girl suicides after one last youtube cry for help  (Read 744 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Irks me.
Her parents got counselling for her - after she was surrounded by a mob and beaten up - I would have gotten her a knife and told her to use it!
The commenters on gawker are saying the bullies drove her to suicide, I say its her dumb parents not knowing that she had naked illegal pics of her floating around the net and the PC culture telling her its not OK to stab the ringleader in the eye with your pen when getting attacked by a mob of teens. If a mob of teens attacks me I'm shooting the biggest one in the face, I'm sure that will detour the rest of em.

http://gawker.com/5951070/bullied-canadian-teen-commits-suicide-after-posting-last+ditch-cry-for-help-on-youtube?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."