Author Topic: Gotta give him credit for a good story...  (Read 2114 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Gotta give him credit for a good story...
« on: September 18, 2008, 04:51:20 AM »
but I think he should have worked on it a little more. He might have been able to sell it.  laugh

KNOXVILLE, Tenn.   It wasn't the preferred way to enter the Knoxville Museum of Art, but Richard Anthony Smith told police he was on a mission.

The 25-year-old Knoxville man called 911 from his cell phone before dawn Wednesday saying he was trapped in an air conditioning duct leading from the museum roof, Knoxville police spokesman Darrell DeBusk said.  Police and firefighters reached the roof, found a rope and cable and followed them to a vent shaft. Peering inside, they spotted Smith about 45 feet down.  " Mission failed," he told them.  Hoisted up and read his rights, Smith told police he was a "special agent from the United States Illuminati, badge number 0931" and had rappelled onto the museum from a helicopter, a police report said.

He said he was following orders to "defuse and confiscate" a Soviet-made nuclear warhead, specifically a "MERV6SS-22AN" warhead, according to the report. The bomb supposedly was hidden in a blue, plastic cow sculpture in the museum basement, he said.  However, Smith told officers his "agency" called while he was in air-vent limbo to say it made a mistake and the bomb might be in a Memphis museum instead.  Police charged Smith with aggravated robbery. He was being held on $2,000 bond at the Knox County Jail. Authorities said he did not have a lawyer.  "Fortunately he was able to reach his cell phone," DeBusk said, "or he may not have been found for quite some time."
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Gotta give him credit for a good story...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 04:54:52 AM »
Wonder what the Knoxville PD would do if a helicopter would land on the front lawn and a couple of "agents" walked in looking for the missing one?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 04:58:49 AM »
Wonder what the Knoxville PD would do if a helicopter would land on the front lawn and a couple of "agents" walked in looking for the missing one?

Arrest them as accessories to attempted burglary.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 05:00:10 AM »
True, but is there a plastic, blue cow in the basement?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 05:02:21 AM »
Well, it's either there or at the museum in Memphis.

You'd think that the Illuminati would have their information squared away...  laugh

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 05:03:38 AM »
Well, it's either there or at the museum in Memphis.

You'd think that the Illuminati would have their information squared away...  laugh

He only said the bomb might be in Memphis.  Nothing about the cow being in Memphis.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 05:41:45 AM »
But the bomb and the cow go together! They have to stay together!

If you separate them, they lose artistic integrity!  laugh

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 05:42:58 AM »
But only if it is for the children and change. grin

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 08:37:10 AM »
When a mission fails, we the U.S. Illuminati must disavow all knowledge of their agent's actions. I only wonder why he wasn't ordered to take his suicide pill.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 08:55:46 AM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 09:04:35 AM »

Arrest them as accessories to attempted burglary.

THis sounds like one of those artistic pranks people sometimes pull.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 09:18:51 AM »
Face it, Fistful.

The only secret organization you'd be able to get into would the the Diminati...

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »
That's what we want you to think.  Keep on misunderestimating me.   
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 04:06:38 PM »
Hoisted up and read his rights, Smith told police he was a "special agent from the United States Illuminati, badge number 0931" and had rappelled onto the museum from a helicopter, a police report said.

We're the Illuminati....we don't need no stinkin' badges.....  cool
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

MrRezister

• I resist. It's what I do.
  • friend
  • Shank, shank, shank mommy's ankles!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 06:15:25 PM »
They don't actually have badges.  Just badge numbers....

Or so I've heard.  cool
He never brought you an unbalanced budget, which is a perennial joke. He never voted himself a wage increase and, to this day, gives back part of his salary every year. He has always voted to preserve the Constitution, cut government spending, lower healthcare costs, end the war on drugs, secure our borders with immigration reform and protect our civil liberties.