Author Topic: Police: OH man on mushrooms rips part of penis  (Read 1315 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Police: OH man on mushrooms rips part of penis
« on: June 25, 2013, 09:06:08 AM »
DETROIT — A 41-year-old Columbus, Ohio, man is recovering after police say he ripped off part of his penis on a drug-fueled high in Ypsilanti Township, Mich.

Washtenaw County Sheriff’s deputies found the man naked and screaming after responding to a burglar alarm at Ypsilanti Middle School about 1 a.m. last Tuesday, Sgt. Geoff Fox said Monday.

The man was kneeling outside the school, bloody from the waist down, with parts of his genitals ripped off, Fox said. He said parts of the man’s body were transferred to the hospital with him.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130625/NEWS/306250064/Police-OH-man-mushrooms-rips-part-penis

Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

CNYCacher

• friend
Re: Police: OH man on mushrooms rips part of penis
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 09:14:03 AM »
Mushrooms just got moved from the "Things I'll probably never try" to the "Things I am definitely never *expletive deleted*ing doing" list.
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 11:08:05 AM »
Drugs are bad. Mmmmkay?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 03:39:35 PM »
Just because I'm against prohibition doesn't mean that I'm going to stand up for users.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Lee

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 05:41:41 PM »
I've done mushrooms a few times (long ago). He just pulled too hard. It's a hand strength thing ( or just crazy thing) not likely a specific drug thing. Drunk people never do crazy *expletive deleted*it ...do they?

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 07:17:07 PM »

Sheriff’s deputies found the man naked and screaming

Was there some other way they thought he might be behaving when the deputies arrived?

As much as it sends me to the floor in a fetal position, I am wondering how much was left in order for the reportologist to say the guy ripped off "part" of his penis.  Where is the line between "part" and "the whole thing"?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 07:23:27 PM »
I've done mushrooms a few times (long ago). He just pulled too hard. It's a hand strength thing ( or just crazy thing) not likely a specific drug thing. Drunk people never do crazy *expletive deleted* ...do they?

IMHO, hallucinigenics are more likely to cause really crazy *expletive deleted*it then most other types of drugs, except PCP (which is in a class by itself)
The stories of my elders and their bad acids trips pretty much destroyed any and all inclination I every had of trying the stuff.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Lee

• friend
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 10:00:07 PM »
I used to know this really religious guy who was also a shroom freak. Both, he and his wife actually. They converted their basement into a house of fungi. If they weren't talking about Jesus (or maybe talking to Jesus)
They were talking about shrooms. Fistful's posts kinda remind me of that guy, which is ironic, considering that mushrooms and "a Fistfull" are combined in that article...ow ow ow.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 12:42:38 AM »

Was there some other way they thought he might be behaving when the deputies arrived?

As much as it sends me to the floor in a fetal position, I am wondering how much was left in order for the reportologist to say the guy ripped off "part" of his penis.  Where is the line between "part" and "the whole thing"?

stay safe.

DIY circumcision?
Formerly sumpnz

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 04:38:30 AM »
I knew a guy who bashes himself into walls fiercely when drunk.

He once dislocated his arm struggling against friends who tried to stop him from doing that.

Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner