Author Topic: Californians - Payroll Tax Increase (sort of) FYI  (Read 2558 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Californians - Payroll Tax Increase (sort of) FYI
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 11:05:23 AM »
Wait wait.

An "Office of Appropriate Technology"? That was real? Not something out of Fallen Angels? What?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »
Oh, and PS -- Jerry Brown is running for Governor here again and currently is the leading Dem candidate.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 12:12:41 PM »
Wait wait.

An "Office of Appropriate Technology"? That was real? Not something out of Fallen Angels? What?

He also created the nation’s first Wellness Commission, the Office of Appropriate Technology, the Native American Heritage Preservation Commission and the California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 03:16:22 PM »
But, but, but, but... Reagan! Deregulation! Everything is the conservatives fault cause they're baaaaaa-d.

Seriously though SS, you're gonna be a great lawyer. You remind me of the fed.gov attorney in US v. Miller...
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.