Author Topic: Obama uses same line over again for new scandal, people nod along...  (Read 8846 times)

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
Re: Obama uses same line over again for new scandal, people nod along...
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 02:37:23 PM »
Obama's campaign is clearly aware of the weakness argument.

I predict that if he gets elected, he'll pick the most defenseless country possible with terrorist looking people, and bomb it to show his willingness to wage war.

Is this not what Barry will do by attacking Pakistan?
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 04:17:03 PM »
Obama's campaign is clearly aware of the weakness argument.

I predict that if he gets elected, he'll pick the most defenseless country possible with terrorist looking people, and bomb it to show his willingness to wage war.

Is this not what Barry will do by attacking Pakistan?

I think he will certainly bluff about attacking the terrorists in Pakistan, but he likely won't do it-way too dangerous.  

I think he's going to choose some people in huts somewhere, so he can be sure they aren't even able to get on rafts/airplanes to come to America and create problems.  It will be something on the order of Bill Clinton's "daring raid" on a medicine factory in Sudan.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 07:52:20 AM »
I think he's going to choose some people in huts somewhere

I'm guessing Obomba will bomb Montana  shocked
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 09:13:55 AM »
Now THAT's change we can believe in.   laugh
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 10:40:12 AM »
Bomma can have my bible - dust and all - if I can find it.  grin
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin