Author Topic: Freddy Gray, the fellow that they are destroying Baltimore for: His Rap Sheet  (Read 29711 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Even the most ardent police supporter has to admit that Baltimore PD is one of the more corrupt and violent departments in the nation. They rank right up there with Chicago PD, who hired active gang members and had off duty cops pulling armed robberies. Crips/Bloods/NoI/BGF vs B'more PD is truly an example of when retards collide and one can only hope casualties are high on both sides.

CS&D's first attempt has proven to be untrue, but don't worry, he keep making up stuff trying to show that BPD is all sweetness and light just like NOPD, CPD, NYPD and other big blue city police departments....

In defense of the Chicago PD - the decision to hire active gangbangers to patrol several of the public housing projects was pure genius that actually worked as planned.  Gangs stuck to their agreement not to commit crime in their project in return for police not coming in looking for them.  Ray-Ray made sure that everybody's grandmother got her groceries home without being mugged.  Ray-Ray had a "home base" he could run to and not be tagged "it" by the cops.  The CPD did not have to suit up a full SWAT team to try and deal with some jaywalker they followed home before a ticket could be written.

All of which only proves that even a blind pig will find an acorn once in a while.

And has nothing to do with the Baltimore PD.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
Are you new here?

CS&D has worked hard to defend/excuse every instance of police violation of suspects rights/brutality/murder  that has been discussed here.  From the murder of a USMC veteran miner,killed protecting his family in an amateur hour no-knock raid.  (In which nothing illegal was found, but the made up scary sounding names for perfectly legal things, that were not taken as evidence.) To the guy in NM that got anal probed seven times to include a lower GI camera being used, to now with Freddie Grey.

It's  knee-jerk reaction with him.  Suspect dead or beaten or violated, and CS&D's right there with "He had it coming". Makes me wonder if "Defend all bad cops on the interwebz" is a part of one of his plea deals or if he's works for a police union on the side....
Dude, you need to chill out.  You're kneejerking more than he is.  Your emotions and biases are getting the better of you.  

Editing his posts and attacking him personally aren't cool.  The fact that you disagree with him doesn't make it cool.  If anything it makes it worse.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
In CSD's defense, the MSM and affiliated lefty scum have a pretty poor record of picking incidents as vehicles to push The Narrative(1).  In the absence of any information other than the lefties are pushing it hard, assuming BPD did nothing wrong--or that it was not a white guy doing the wrong--is a good way to bet.

In this incident, we don't know yet.  I surely don't.  But, put a gun to my head and make me choose and I'd say that the reality will monkey-wrench The Narrative in one way or another:
1. Gary was previously injured.
2. Gray hurt himself.
3. Gray was hurt by another prisoner.
4. Gray was given a beat-down by black BPD officers.
5. Driver of van Gray rode in who decided to "tenderize" him before tossing him in jail was black.

I bet it will eventually come out.  If it comes out against The Narrative, the MSM will drop it.

(1) The Narrative being that racist whites deliberately killing innocent black men all wily-nilly.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
So the reports out this morning say that the van wasn't driven erratically, and that Gray may have injured himself buy thrashing himself around inside the van.  Is that even possible?  Can someone give himself a fatal neck injury by running himself into the wall?

I'm trying to puzzle this out.  The timeline is that Gray was arrested, then put in the van, then found inside the van in need of medical attention.

That leaves only 3 possibilities: the injuries were preexisting before the arrest, or the injuries occurred during the arrest, or the injuries occurred inside the van.  There's no possibility that the injuries happened after the van ride, right?

I'm no medical expert, but aren't serious spinal injuries usually pretty obvious and immediate?  Wouldn't it have been apparent if he had received a serious spinal injury during the arrest?  Or if he'd had one before the arrest started?

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Have you ever seen resisting folk taken down or taken someone down your own self?  It can be quite...vigorous.  If someone has a pre-existing injury, it can easily be exacerbated by perfectly legal and reasonable methods.  If one is injured, it is wise not to resist. 

Hell, anyone who has played contact sports could figure out that much.
ave you ever seen the part of my post where I address resisting arrest?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
You can definitely hurt yourself if you want to. Normal folks have a hard time wrapping their minds around the idea. Saw a guy off himself by throwing himself head first into the lil stainless steel toilet in a jail cell. Well heard it more than saw it. He jumped off top bunk head first . Took three try's to get it right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
It gets more interesting if all this is true
http://thefourthestate.co/2015/04/breaking-freddy-gray-had-spine-surgery-just-one-week-before-arrest/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This story has been to proven to be untrue.  CS&D's attempt to absolve the BPD fails for lack of evidence/proof.

Tried to follow that link.  Couldn't get past the "Cops lives matter" Tee shirts and "Support Local LEO" bumper sticker ads.

Edit to add:
What the actual *expletive deleted*ck?!
Instead of debating viewpoints and showing proof or factually discrediting bad info, Mods are now just going in and editing user posts to fit their own agenda?

This whole culture of police brutality is sick,
Protecting cops via the thin blue line is sick,
Editing posts to promote a personal agenda is sick, too.

Now, Mr Scout26, convince me that MicroBalrog was wrong.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 10:34:49 PM by Tuco »
7-11 was a part time job.

zxcvbob

• friend
I think Scout stepped on his own dick.  Happens to all of us occasionally -- the ladies excepted, of course.  I try not to make a habit of it (ouch)
"It's good, though..."

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Since this thread started with giving us the background of the victim/suspect. Let's see some of the officers background. Most likely has little to zero to do with the current incident, just like Mr Gray's past has little to zero to do with his arrest and death. But. It's interesting reading.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/30/police-officer-in-freddie-gray-arrest-once-hospitalized-over-mental-health/
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
I would like to thank everyone for pointing out the errors of my ways.  I would also like to apologize to CS&D and ask his forgiveness.  I have removed the edits and the offending post.

I would also like to apologize to all the members of APS.  It seems I forgot what the "P" stood for.

I offer no excuses, nor justifications.  I was wrong.

As such, effective immediately, I will be banned from APS for the next ten days.  If the other mods feel this is insuffucient, I will accept whatever decisions they make, and simply ask to be notified via e-mail of any decision(s)/action(s) they choose to take.

Again, CS&D, I am truly sorry.   And to the members of APS, I regret and apologize for failing you.

-Scout26
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Scout, we appreciate you stepping up and admitting the mistake. As mods, we are supposed to set an example, but as any member, we sometimes fail to do so and have bad days. We are also subject to the same actions as regular members - no more, no less.

We'll go with five days off. As the software doesn't allow mod banning, it's on the honor system. Go out and enjoy time away from APS (and heck, the interwebz in general) and spend time with your son. We'll see you back here next Wednesday.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
The autopsy is currently being reported that he has a wound that matches a bolt in the police vehicle. (Van? Bus? Paddywagon?)

So, looks like the arresting officers are not implicated, except for failing to buckle him in (Aside: if you have a non-cooperative suspect, how do you do that? It's tough enough buckling in a non-cooperative 3 year old.)

If that is true it seems the options are: Simple negligence combined a freak accident within the van, purposely rough ride, or trying to errr... succeeding in injuring himself?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

roo_ster

• friend
They sure no one was in there with him giving him wall to wall counseling?
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend

Ah, a possibility I did not consider.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages

QFT.  Seems that Baltimore PD already has a history of using the confines of these vans for prisoner abuse and has settled a few cases already. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/30/police-officer-in-freddie-gray-arrest-once-hospitalized-over-mental-health/

So, we've got a guy who sees God only knows what on a daily basis, may well have had a relationship failing around that time, and has a generally high stress job, and we're concerned that at one point three years ago he got some help keeping it all together?  I've been the first arrival at a couple of wrecks that gave me nightmares for weeks, and this is a guy who makes a living being first on at every wreck in his area.

One thing I learned from working in a mental health facility is that it's usually not the ones who admit they have a problem and want help with it that you've got to worry about.  If he was still receiving regular treatment after three years, I'd be more interested, but I've seen a lot of people who had a rough month/year/whatever, owned their problems, got them taken care of, and were better off than any who manage to keep them suppressed.

roo_ster

• friend
Since this thread started with giving us the background of the victim/suspect. Let's see some of the officers background. Most likely has little to zero to do with the current incident, just like Mr Gray's past has little to zero to do with his arrest and death. But. It's interesting reading.

See, this is why if I ever thought I needed such treatment I would do so via cash, pseudonymously.

Not so hot on having any mental health benefits as part of med insurance as a result.

Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

zxcvbob

• friend

That actually fits with the story about another prisoner saying he heard Freddy trying to kill himself!
Perhaps why they backed-off of that story.
"It's good, though..."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Baltimore's State Attorney has issued arrest warrants for the officers involved in the Freddy Gray arrest and transportation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/01/many-questions-still-remain-in-death-freddie-gray/

The officers and charges in the case include:

- Police Officer Caesar Goodson,was charged with second-degree depraved-heart murder, involuntary manslaughter, second-degree negligent assault, as well as other charges including failure to render aid and misconduct in office.

- Police Officer William Porter was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

- Police Lt. Brian Rice was charged with involuntary manslaughter and second-degree assault.

- Police Officer Alicia White was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second degree assault and misconduct in office.

- Police officers Edward Nero and Garrett Miller were charged with multiple counts of assault, false imprisonment and misconduct in office.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
Baltimore's State Attorney has issued arrest warrants for the officers involved in the Freddy Gray arrest and transportation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/01/many-questions-still-remain-in-death-freddie-gray/

- Police Officer Caesar Goodson,was charged with second-degree depraved-heart murder, involuntary manslaughter, second-degree negligent assault, as well as other charges including failure to render aid and misconduct in office.

- Police Officer William Porter was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

- Police Lt. Brian Rice was charged with involuntary manslaughter and second-degree assault.

- Police Officer Alicia White was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second degree assault and misconduct in office.

- Police officers Edward Nero and Garrett Miller were charged with multiple counts of assault, false imprisonment and misconduct in office.

Outstanding. Run the through them court system like any non badge wearing citizen would be. I really like the "false imprisonment" charge.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:46:56 PM by Battle Monkey of Zardoz »
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
I had to look up what a "depraved-heart murder" was.

Good.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends

Good.

Had to look it up as well. It is apt in this case.

Abraham Lincoln

zxcvbob

• friend

Good.

Hopefully it means life in prison, no parole.
"It's good, though..."

brimic

• friends

Given CSD's take on the recent back surgery, along with a lot of black shootings that turned out to be 180 degrees different than the MSM's narrative when the facts came out, I have to wonder if this charge by the State Attorney isn't heavily politically motivated.....

At any rate, I wouldn't want to be a cop in any city over the size of 50,000, because almost all of them are run by liberals who hate the police to start with.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend

My first thought was they are clearly over-charging in a politically motivated prosecution.

But then I reflected that's not much different than over-charging and hoping to force a plea bargain.

We need to do something about charges not being appropriate to the crime. But, I guess sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.