Author Topic: Alec Baldwin puts on his extra crazy pants  (Read 2212 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Alec Baldwin puts on his extra crazy pants
« on: September 23, 2011, 03:17:47 PM »
http://michellemalkin.com/2011/09/23/calling-out-alec-baldwins-pre-snl-hide-the-tweet-whitewash/

Gotta love the tolerance displayed here. I can only hope she sends some of these to ther feds and folks realize making death threats can have consequences...
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: Alec Baldwin puts on his extra crazy pants
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 04:01:18 PM »
Yeah, I agree, but it doesn't get a rise out of me anymore. It's expected, and part of the background noise of the political scene to me. Repeating what comes out of the anger-unhinged Left is normally just pissing into the wind. The MSM will filter, ignore, or downplay it.

The only time it "helps" the Libertarian/Right side of things at all is when what they say is so egregious and juicy, it gets play in the MSM despite their normal bias, and then it maybe sways a few undecided/squishy-middle types as to what the Left's all about, and it maybe gets a conservative over the top in some election cycle.

Mostly I just file it away for a rainy day to remind me of who we're dealing with is really like inside, and make things a little easier should it ever actually progress past just shouting and words.
I promise not to duck.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 04:31:32 PM »
Some of the racial comments are extra-delish, especially when they come from names like "Intellect13".
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 06:53:00 PM »
No commenting on the tweeting since I think its a bit childish but have any of you read the about the case? It's pretty gawd damn bad.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 07:19:14 PM »
No commenting on the tweeting since I think its a bit childish but have any of you read the about the case? It's pretty gawd damn bad.

And it's all Michelle Malkin's fault.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 10:48:22 PM »
Liberals are the most tolerant and accepting people in the world. (So long as you think exactly like them.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 11:23:41 PM »
I've read about the case, and I don't see how anyone could have doubts about his guilt. 34 witnesses to a shooting in a Burger King parking lot, including friends and acquaintances of Davis, the man convicted. There were two men involved. One wore a yellow shirt, one a white shirt with a batman symbol on it. Davis wore the white shirt with the batman symbol.

Every witness said it was the man in the white shirt who shot the cop.

There were nine witnesses who recanted their testimony 22 years later. Two of these witnesses were ready to testify, but weren't called by Davis' attorney for some reason. One of the witnesses gave no evidence that would change her story, and in fact gave the same story. The testimony of the other witnesses was deemed irrelevant or not credible. (One said he couldn't see who it was, despite being just five feet away).

The complaint I've been hearing was that there was no DNA evidence and no physical evidence, even though shell cases were recovered. 34 witnesses in a well-lit parking lot is a lot of evidence, though.

I'd like to hear the arguments that cast doubt on his guilt.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 01:42:55 AM »
I lost a somewhat conservative friend over the death penalty.
Raised Catholic & claiming to be a Christian I'm not supposed to be for the death penalty because ( supposedly ) this makes me a hypocrite. Thou shalt not kill & all.

I just cant get all worked up over executions of guilty people, I'm against killing innocent people ( you know, babies) and am willing to vote & go to marches to demonstrate my conviction but to be honest I don't think there are innocent people on modern death row, we have allocated tons of time & money as a society to prevent that.

I'm aware that he went to death claiming to be innocent. Is that unusual? 
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 01:45:17 AM »
oh BTW I am like totally in love with Michelle Malkin, as far as Baldwin...? [barf]
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

grampster

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 10:07:38 AM »
 Red State reports there is a good deal of damming evidence that supporters and media don't report about.  Other damming evidence that was suppressed for technicalities.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 10:16:50 AM »
The fact the the full SCOTUS reviewed the appeal and decided not to stay the execution pretty much seals the deal for me.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 10:51:22 AM »
Red State reports there is a good deal of damming evidence that supporters and media don't report about.  Other damming evidence that was suppressed for technicalities.

yea like his clothes with the dead cops blood on em.  that were recovered at his mommas house.  thrown out because the cops scared momma and therefore the search was bad.

i'd give this guy his last shot myself
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 03:17:57 PM »
And it's all Michelle Malkin's fault.

Your damn right it is!

:facepalm: