Author Topic: Apatch  (Read 562 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Apatch
« on: August 11, 2011, 12:44:25 PM »
Anyone heard of or using Apatch?

I started getting pop-ups on my new, clean computer... Prompts to save a .SWF file.  After some research, I noticed it only happened with Windows Live Messenger open.  It's ad-spam from WLM/MSN.  And the reason I was getting it, was because I didn't have Flash installed yet.

Well, I didn't trust the URL of the SWF file anyways, so I started looking for a way to block all this stuff in the first place.

Came across Apatch.  www.apatch.org.

And got creeped out by the "praise be to God" and the hidden urls of "aussiemuslims.org" whenever you download apatch from the links on apatch.org server.

Then I started looking for source code.  Which is not available.

Who trusts Apatch, if anyone?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: Apatch
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 12:49:50 PM »
you cvould stop using windows live messenger.....
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Apatch
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 01:25:16 PM »
you cvould stop using windows live messenger.....

Incredibly sensible.   :facepalm:

Pidgin it is.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!