Author Topic: I'm beginning to dislike LawDog - or he dislikes me  (Read 1213 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
I'm beginning to dislike LawDog - or he dislikes me
« on: March 25, 2009, 12:44:57 PM »
First he sends me over to www.diggercomic.com/?p=671 , which eats up an afternoon, evening and half the morning following a wombat about (I think) India (it has some delays loading a page), then I find out about www.webcomicsnation.com/uvernon/irrationalfears/series.php which is described as
"An odd little comic about chupacabras, dustbunnies, and the Monster Under The Bed".

That's going to take up some more time to get through.

I thought I had things that needed doing, but I guess I was wrong, because I'm spending all my time reading demented comics drawn by some demented woman with a very sick mind.

As you can tell, I like her work.

I hope you look at her stuff and can come up for air before the weekend.

stay safe.

skidmark
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

PTK

• friends
Re: I'm beginning to dislike LawDog - or he dislikes me
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 03:56:12 PM »
And now you've been handed Girl Genius. Good luck to you.  =D

A while back I simply decided that I'd only check webcomics once a month, on the first Sunday AM. So far, so good. I waste much less time now, and I have a relaxing block of time every first Sunday of the month.
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."