Author Topic: Looking for Mister Wright  (Read 5959 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Looking for Mister Wright
« on: April 14, 2012, 10:57:51 PM »
http://www.uproxx.com/music/2012/04/woman-seeking-man-who-knocked-her-up-in-the-bathroom-at-megadethmotorhead-show-on-craigslist/

In a post entitled, “Did we hook up at the Megadeth/Motorhead concert? – w4m – 28 (Aragon Ballroom),” an anonymous woman wrote the following post, which is reproduced here in its entirety:

“Me: Blue hair, silver tube top, fishnets, Knee high black biker boots.
You: Red mohawk, black pentagram gauges, viper piercings.

I was grinding on you in the pit, then we went to the bathroom, and got f***ed up. You had a nice c**k and I was wasted so I let [you] raw dog it in the stall. You were really good and you had to gag me so I would make too much noise.

Anyway I’m pregnant. It’s yours. contact me if you want to be part of your child’s life.”

Who would have thought that dressing like a skank whore, getting stoned, and having unprotected sex with a stranger in a nasty public bathroom would end up awkwardly?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Looking for Mister Wright
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 11:11:09 PM »
I'm laughing to hard to come up with any responce other then...
 :laugh:
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 11:15:20 PM »
We affectionately call it the Aragon Brawl Room here in Chicagoland.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 11:27:34 PM »
I'm surprised she is even trying to find the guy. She sounds like she would be pro abortion.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 11:40:30 PM »
I'm surprised she is even trying to find the guy. She sounds like she would be pro abortion.

Too bad her mother wasn't.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 12:41:27 AM »
So I had to hit the Googles to find out what 'pentagram gauges' and 'viper piercings' were.   ;/

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Dannyboy

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 01:05:24 AM »
I heard that on the Jason Ellis Show on my way home from work, Friday.  I didn't realize it had made it nationally.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 01:14:22 AM »
So I had to hit the Googles to find out what 'pentagram gauges' and 'viper piercings' were.   ;/

I just don't care to know.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 02:23:05 AM »
The kid will have a wonderful life, I'm sure.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 03:26:36 AM »
The kid will have a wonderful life, I'm sure.

Yup. That's exactly why I can't bring myself to laugh about it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 05:29:38 AM »
Since her village was such a failure, where to we find one for her kid?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 09:24:50 AM »
I love excessively judgemental posts. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 09:46:09 AM »
People, this is Craigslist.

I'm willing to bet none of this ever took  place.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 11:33:36 AM »

I know. If it even is real, she could possibly be an alright person and truely want this kid. She may have felt obligated to make some effort to find the father and offer him the chance at being in his kids life. I don't see that as an indication that she is a horrible human being.

OK, so she's, perhaps, a bit of a slutty party girl with bad taste in tatoos and overly impulsive, but 2hats an improvement on plenty of parents i've meet.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 11:41:45 AM »
I don't know - I wouldn't want to be raised by a parent with an awful taste in tattoos.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 11:49:59 AM »

Lot of that here. Obviously, I chuckled because it is probably fake. If not, I've heard plenty less reasonable folks breed.  And under more "respectable" circumstances.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 01:03:12 PM »
I don't know - I wouldn't want to be raised by a parent with an awful taste in tattoos.
;/

I wouldn't feel sorry for you at all. Everyone is supposed to be embarrassed by their parental units at least once in their life (usually in front of ones entire high school)
Hell, I'd take bad tat's over my mom anyday.  :laugh:

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 03:34:14 PM »

Oddly enough, assuming it is real, it was an excessive lack of judgement that got her in that predicament.

Don't you worry though, all taxpayers (including yourself) will have the privilege of supporting her and "Son of Pentagram Gauges" for a couple decades or so(1).

(1) I am so judgmental that I suspect Mr. Mohawk Pentagram Guages won't man up and claim his wild oatspring.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 03:42:46 PM by roo_ster »
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
;/

I wouldn't feel sorry for you at all. Everyone is supposed to be embarrassed by their parental units at least once in their life (usually in front of ones entire high school)
Hell, I'd take bad tat's over my mom anyday.  :laugh:

Have I ever told the story about me standing on a dead pig in the driveway when the school bus stopped to drop off the kids?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2012, 03:54:27 PM »
Oddly enough, assuming it is real, it was an excessive lack of judgement that got her in that predicament.

Don't you worry though, all taxpayers (including yourself) will have the privilege of supporting her and "Son of Pentagram Gauges" for a couple decades or so(1).

(1) I am so judgmental that I suspect Mr. Mohawk Pentagram Guages won't man up and claim his wild oatspring.

Actually, you don't know that.  =|

She could be wealthy, or have a good paying job and be perfectly capable of financing the raising of her own child. Bad Taste, no discreation and bad judgement are not solely in the hands of the .gov dependent poor.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 03:55:34 PM »
Have I ever told the story about me standing on a dead pig in the driveway when the school bus stopped to drop off the kids?

I don't think so...
But you are welcome to share  [popcorn]

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 04:08:19 PM »
14-15 years ago I made a venture in actually raising hogs, not just feeding out a butcher hog or two like I do now.
One evening I had an older sow just go completely batcrap nuts, not really sure what set her off but she tore up her pen and when we tried to catch her to get her penned back up she got real aggressive, knocked me down and almost got one of the kids. Well I couldn't have that so she met the business end of  of a .30-30. By the time that was all over it was too late to haul off the carcass. It was late in the fall and cool weather so that wasn't a big deal.

I took off from work a little early the next day so I could dispose of the body. At the time I didn't have any real equipment to pick anything like that up so I just dragged the dead hog under a big tree limb in my driveway. I figured I would just use a come-a-long and hoist it up into the back of the pickup.
Well, I couldn't quite reach the limb from the ground so I just stood on the dead hog to be able to reach the limb to hook the chain around the limb. As I was doing that the kids school bus pulls up to drop off the kids.

I think my daughter is still mad at me about that.

Samuel Adams

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 04:10:24 PM »
nice! scribbles notes...
i just told my daughter and shes glaring
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2012, 04:22:14 PM »
I guess I was lucky. My parents never got me in front of the school. They were content to just embarrasse me every where else.  :P

My bosses have a similar one about the school bus.

One morning, katie and her sister where waiting for the bus and two of the big male anatolians got lose and went in to "We are going to *expletive deleted*ing kill each other mode."

Louise's husband was trying to seperate them with a 2x4, when Louise came running out of the house in her underwear screaming "JUST HIT THEM IN THE HEAD!!" right as the school bus pulled up.

katie and her sister were somewhat mortified.  :lol:

Note: while this may sound extream, when two big dogs are going at it that seriously, they really could kill each other, and anyone who gets in the middle. The dogs were sepperated and lived, although one ended up with a permainent dent in his nose from the 2x4.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2012, 05:46:10 PM »
Actually, you don't know that.  =|

She could be wealthy, or have a good paying job and be perfectly capable of financing the raising of her own child. Bad Taste, no discreation and bad judgement are not solely in the hands of the .gov dependent poor.

Not the way to bet.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton