Author Topic: Stop Showering  (Read 549 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Stop Showering
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2024, 09:29:10 AM »
One of my pet peeves in life in walking into a restroom and there's a F'ing puddle in front of each urinal. Look at the toilet and it's covered in piss too. I'm like really? WTF is wrong some people?

I walked into the restroom one day when one of our team (different position from the one described previously) was absolutely laying into one of the other employees. Guy had walked into the restroom and second guy was in a stall pissing all over the seat, apparently on purpose.

And more than once I described the state of the men's rooms when I was working at a State Dept. facility in Washington, DC. Some absolutely disgusting, borderline insane activities in the men's room...

Stuff like people crapping ON the floor beside the throne, someone smearing *expletive deleted*it all over the stall, and probably my favorite, taking the entire box of ass gaskets, stuffing them in the bowl, crapping ON the ass gaskets, then attempting to flush everything. Result? Fecal flood.

That last one happened several times and resulted in a global e-mail from management.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2024, 09:39:44 AM »
One of my first jobs was a Convenient store and the boss let the local homeless guy use the restroom. Guy crapped on the toilet, not in but on, and threw his *expletive deleted*it filled underwear on the floor.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2024, 09:47:01 AM »
I walked into the restroom one day when one of our team (different position from the one described previously) was absolutely laying into one of the other employees. Guy had walked into the restroom and second guy was in a stall pissing all over the seat, apparently on purpose.

And more than once I described the state of the men's rooms when I was working at a State Dept. facility in Washington, DC. Some absolutely disgusting, borderline insane activities in the men's room...

Stuff like people crapping ON the floor beside the throne, someone smearing *expletive deleted*it all over the stall, and probably my favorite, taking the entire box of ass gaskets, stuffing them in the bowl, crapping ON the ass gaskets, then attempting to flush everything. Result? Fecal flood.

That last one happened several times and resulted in a global e-mail from management.

Spreading **** all over happened at a plant I worked at.  Thankfully it wasn't a restroom I used.  If I remember right, the supervisor got rid of the two contractors who were hired right before it happened and it didn't repeat.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2024, 09:50:34 AM »
It is a bit sad that we all have stories like this.  Just a reminder that civilization society isn't quite as uniform as everyone would like to believe. 

And if Govt people makes decisions like that about using the bathroom, who knows what sort of decisions they make with regard to spending our money and such.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2024, 09:55:35 AM »
It is a bit sad that we all have stories like this.  Just a reminder that civilization society isn't quite as uniform as everyone would like to believe. 

And if Govt people makes decisions like that about using the bathroom, who knows what sort of decisions they make with regard to spending our money and such.

A disturbing large % of the govt people I've met are people cleanly scraped from the bottom of the gene pool barrel
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 10:24:15 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2024, 10:18:28 AM »
A disturbing large % of the govt people I've met are people cleanly scrapped from the bottom of the gene pool barrel

Yeah, but at least we know how to spell "scraped".  =D =D =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2024, 10:25:25 AM »

All this talk about p made me put an extra one in :lol:
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2024, 12:11:13 PM »
"Scrapped" kind of works for me in that usage. 

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #58 on: Today at 02:41:56 PM »
"...They found dead legs in the water system that weren't getting treated properly and switched to a chlorine anti-microbial treatment."

That threw me for a while untul I had my second cup of coffee.  "Dead legs" as in sections of piping.  "Hot leg," "cold leg," "chlorinated leg" and the like.

:rofl:

Jeeze, Terry, wake the ef up!

Terry, 230RN
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #59 on: Today at 03:05:31 PM »
"...They found dead legs in the water system that weren't getting treated properly and switched to a chlorine anti-microbial treatment."

That threw me for a while untul I had my second cup of coffee.  "Dead legs" as in sections of piping.  "Hot leg," "cold leg," "chlorinated leg" and the like.

:rofl:

Jeeze, Terry, wake the ef up!

Terry, 230RN

I knew of a length of watermain installed with a tree branch inside.  Think "kids screwing around on a construction site".  It wouldn't pass testing no matter how much chlorine was pumped in.  They finally localized the zone and dug it up.

I imagine a dead leg would cause the same amount of consternation
7-11 was a part time job.