Author Topic: Another embassy evacuated.  (Read 701 times)

Jim147

• friends
Another embassy evacuated.
« on: August 29, 2022, 01:03:38 PM »
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Another embassy evacuated.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 02:51:34 PM »
https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/08/29/breaking-iraq-presidential-palace-stormed-us-embassy-helicopter-evacuation-n1624928

And there was talk this morning of going back in Afghanistan.

With my current attitude towards our government, were I still active duty, I think I might decline such an assignment.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 05:24:09 PM by RoadKingLarry »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 03:51:50 PM »
State says this didn't happen but other news are saying it did and the palace was breached by Iranian backed forces.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 04:11:44 PM »

And there was talk this morning of going back in Afghanistan.

Umm, why?

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 04:16:12 PM »
Umm, why?
Taliban needs more equipment.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 04:23:28 PM »
Political parties commiting violence to control a country....coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 05:18:46 PM »
State says this didn't happen but other news are saying it did and the palace was breached by Iranian backed forces.
And let me guess - IF this happened, the Marines were ordered not to shoot . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 07:53:39 PM »
Political parties commiting violence to control a country....coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

That seems to be the plan.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.