Author Topic: *** RECALL NOTICE Winchester .22LR ammo RECALL NOTICE ***  (Read 834 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
*** RECALL NOTICE Winchester .22LR ammo RECALL NOTICE ***
« on: February 05, 2014, 12:22:17 AM »
Forwarded from The Smallest Minority:

http://smallestminority.blogspot.com/2014/02/ammo-recall-notice-winchester-m22.html

Olin Corporation, through its Winchester Division, is recalling two (2) lots of M*22â„¢ 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Black Copper Plated Round Nose rimfire ammunition.

Symbol Number: S22LRT

Lot Numbers: GD42L and GD52L

Winchester has determined the above lots of 22 Long Rifle rimfire ammunition may contain double powder charges. Ammunition with double powder charges may subject the shooter or bystanders to a risk of serious personal injury and/or death, or cause firearm damage, rendering the firearm inoperable.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: *** RECALL NOTICE Winchester .22LR ammo RECALL NOTICE ***
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 08:01:33 AM »
Like there has been any available to buy ;/
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 08:37:40 AM »
Like there has been any available to buy ;/

That was my thought: Were they sold within the last 2 years? If so, I don't have the slightest worries.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 09:08:12 AM »
So, are they going to send you a replacement quick?

Also, if you have some, would you part with it?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »
please send all recalled ammo to (insert my address).

by the way I hear all the federal, cci, and Remington need to be sent there as well............... :laugh:
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 01:03:50 PM »
A double charge 22LR should weigh a grain more than the rest
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"