Author Topic: This is getting old  (Read 1185 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
This is getting old
« on: March 25, 2011, 02:16:08 AM »
I would love to see an emergency drill with the bad guys being armed black panther members shooting up a polling station.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-homeland-security-playing-politics-with-local-emergency-preparedness/
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: This is getting old
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 07:56:36 AM »
School students were sent home with permission slips to participate in the emergency drill.  One parent whose daughter was going to participate expressed concerns that the scenario had an anti-white, pro-illegal immigrant bent.  According to the New Media Journal, he was told by the local EMS coordinator that his daughter was no longer welcome to participate.

No longer welcome to participate?  ???  :facepalm:

I guess they are afraid that she might throw some sort of monkey wrench into the scenario, like maybe play at being an inside agitator who supported the goals/means of the stars of the show?  Why, she might say/do something that could get the other kids to be on the side of the shooters too! :O

Just think what might happen if this little exercise went "the other way".  [tinfoil]  What would DHS do - take back all the money they already spent to put on the dog&pony show?  Or more likely, refuse to prodive the county with federal grants investments in emergency preparedness.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: This is getting old
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 11:12:42 AM »
I would love to see an emergency drill with the bad guys being armed black panther members shooting up a polling station.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-homeland-security-playing-politics-with-local-emergency-preparedness/
The attorney generaL would never prosecute the actors........
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero