Author Topic: Asthmatics are Killing the Planet!  (Read 1362 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Asthmatics are Killing the Planet!
« on: October 30, 2019, 04:01:45 PM »
Really CNN and SJWs? It has come down to this? But I guess picking on those who suffer from asthma is safer and easier than talking about China's carbon footprint, amiright?

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/10/30/finally-cnn-draws-attention-to-the-carbon-footprint-of-asthma-sufferers/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Asthmatics are Killing the Planet!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 04:10:26 PM »
How long before "they" are advocating for euthanasia of sick people that have a larger "carbon footprint" than normal, ecologically responsible vegans?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 04:26:08 PM »
First straws and now asthma inhalers.  I, too, dislike people who suck.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 04:48:07 PM »
First straws and now asthma inhalers.  I, too, dislike people who suck.

That's it.  Close the internet . . . . . you've won it all.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 10:04:34 PM »
Something tells me the "greener" alternatives have some negative factors which is why people are not already using them.  

Alternative "greener" treatments, such as dry powder inhalers and aqueous mist inhalers, are available, experts said in the study published in BMJ Open.
But the higher up-front price of some dry powder inhalers was a "significant barrier" when moving to such alternatives.
I wonder if the adsorption rate for dry powder is the same. 
β€œIt is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 10:20:53 PM »
And here we thought it was just kids with Downs Syndrome that were going to be weeded out in utero.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 10:28:09 PM »
And here we thought it was just kids with Downs Syndrome that were going to be weeded out in utero.

They usually go to congress
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes