Author Topic: Iraq War Protesters Disrupt Chicago Mass  (Read 7177 times)

SomeKid

Re: Iraq War Protesters Disrupt Chicago Mass
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 09:18:34 AM »
I am all for a united front on this board.

Wooderson-

I'm not sure what is going on here, but I will tell you that as the Father of a beautiful little three year old, if you, or anyone else, even so much as thinks about making a "joke" about molesting children, I'm going to ban your ass.

Got a united front, here, I would say.

I recall reading a couple months ago about some repeat offender who dragged a 6-year-old boy aside in a public library and raped them.

In my state, it's legal to use deadly force to prevent an act of sexual assault upon a third party, meaning you can legally shoot a rapist to stop them from raping someone. I can honestly say that if I ever saw such a thing occuring, it's the only instance I can think of where I'd have absolutely no reservations about or hesitation in pointing and firing a weapon at someone for a reason other than self-defense. And I would never regret it, either. That's not even a human being, at that point. Just evil that needs to be removed.

It's an evil that doesn't merit any jokes, either. Ever.

While I disagree with the ban on making pedo jokes, I have to agree with Maned. The ones that actually do commit those crimes are not people, just an evil entity that deserves immediate death.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 10:29:27 AM »
Dumbasses

The current Pope calls for peace, he also isn't to anti Islam.  Now think what you like of condemning other religions or not....but if there is one guy on Gods fine creation that should be doing it' it's the Pope lol.  He's a fine guy, but lets not call him a beacon of biblically based thought and proclamations m'kay? 

Peace is a Christian doctrine, but not at the expense of letting others murder and kill you.

Aside from that, these guys are idiots.  Religious gathering or not, disrupting in this way is idiocy.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

wooderson

• friend
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 11:30:24 AM »
if you, or anyone else, even so much as thinks about making a "joke" about molesting children, I'm going to ban your ass.

That's not even remotely close to what either I or El Tejon said. I resent the implication greatly.
"The famously genial grin turned into a rictus of senile fury: I was looking at a cruel and stupid lizard."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 11:52:10 AM »
Read carefully, Wooderson.

He's not saying that you did.

He's warning you what will happen IF you do so.

I think I'm going to do a couple people a SERIOUS favor and close this thread right now before they end up hanging themselves.

Let's get something straight here, folks. At the end of the day, we're all here through the grace and generosity of one individual. He, in turn, has entrusted a number of us to run this place for him.

What does that mean?

Well, first and foremost, that means that this website is NOT a democracy, and it's not a "I can say anything I want because the Constitution is on my side" zone.

He has asked us to protect not only his good name and reputation, and the name and reputation of this board, by doing what we do.

I'll say this again... if anyone has a problem with that, they should not be here.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.