Author Topic: Put GPS chips in guns  (Read 10001 times)

LAK

• friend
Re: Put GPS chips in guns
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 06:28:59 AM »
I have been around men and women exercizing their right to think ever since I was a child. I grew up with responsible people all my life and was taught to think responsibly from a very young age. My parents were responsible people all their lives. Being responsible we never ever even thought of doing bad things. Bad thoughts were never allowed to enter our responsible minds but were kept locked out using responsible thinking.

Having experienced life outside and meeting others who have taken part in discussions, debates and ... talking, and ... Well, I am concerned that there is no way of detecting or stopping irresponsble thinking and those .. bad thoughts. So many bad thoughts, all that irresponsible thinking leading to all those bad things in our nation. It is getting worse and worse.

Why just today I heard that an irresponsible thinker thought about speeding in his car and killing some multiple people and well ... he went speeding in his car and killed multiple people. And multiple people having multiple bad thoughts irresponsibly thinking and hurting multiple people is a multiple problem.

Now of course I know that we cannot just ask that everyone stop thinking and and ..  stop bad thoughts. I know many people who have to have bad thoughts so we can all know what bad thoughts are, and that they only keep them in a safe place for educational purposes.

Of those I know who think responsibly I can guarantee that not even one would oppose having a little chip here or there. They are very very very small and don't have to cost alot of money - so even poor people could afford them.

Would it be such an awful thing to ask for everyone to have a teenzy tiny Simplechip® attached to their brains?

If everyone had to have one, we be able to track all irresponsible thinking, and zap all those .. those bad thoughts everywhere they were hiding. And when we found them hiding we could induce stinging reverberations for those in possession thereof.

Naturally the thought matrix and detection system would take awhile to implant. But think of all that responsible thinking. If even one bad thought could be stopped and a child saved.

When bad thoughts strike, we could detect them easier and connect the dots.

Being one who can think responsibly, I wish for everyone to be able to see dark thoughts in a different light. I'm not really afraid of bad thoughts, only them that abuse them in the wrong way.

Simplechip® - something for all our peace of mind.

---------------------

Simplechip® is not available in all altered states. See your doctor if you experience headaches, experience vision problems, dizzyness, ringing ears, puking, convulsions or seizures. See your psychologist if you notice homicidal or suicidal feelings, violent ideas, visions or inclinations, or just plain bad thoughts. Do not use if you are an elected or appointed public official, corporate owner or executive, captain, lieutenant or dictator. 

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
She responds!
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 02:23:18 PM »
Dear Sir,
            A prototype is actually being created by a local engineering firm, which would be incredibly inexpensive to manufacture and install, and it is smaller than a penny.  Please do not assume that I am just dreaming up proposals over here.  I know about retrofitting artillery with all sorts of post-products, and this would be very simple.  On most handguns, the most appropriate area for placement would be under the grip.  Secondly, the power source is both long-lasting and reliable in the RFS tracking device with which we are working.  In the topic of saving lives, we cannot prevent the actions people take against one another with weapons, but we can work to prevent the spread of our firearms into undeserving hands.  I make no mention of suicide in any of my writings, because that is a much more personal decision, completely aside from firearms in my view.  I also do not see suicide as a violent act.  It is a personal choice, and though I would not like for any of my loved ones to choose this path, it is ultimately not my decision in the slightest.  I do not believe that the responsibility of the police is any greater than the people in terms of firearm tracking, because though you cite the misplacement of weaponry by our armed officers as commonplace, such dangerous mishandling happens by citizens at a rather constant rate as well.  I wish for reform in all fields, sir. 
Megan Kristen Lewis

old school

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 05:04:10 PM »
I am surprised this isn't a provision of the patriot act....................
I guess they didn't think of it.
We now know who the real man is.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 01:52:18 AM »

Thanks for giving them ideas....  rolleyes
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008, 01:55:42 AM »

Question.

Have you actually read the Patriot Act? As in, read it? Not what people say about it. The whole document itself.

I see an awful lot of people who kneejerk about it as it if says, somewhere, that the government can come into your house at 3AM and send you to Gitmo because you ate a felafel for lunch.

I see very few people who have actually read the thing.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 02:07:56 AM »

Question.

Have you actually read the Patriot Act? As in, read it? Not what people say about it. The whole document itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act%2C_Title_II
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2008, 02:18:12 AM »
No. Not the Wikipedia editorial. rolleyes That's a book review, not a book.

The DOCUMENT. It's on the web, on the Congressional servers. Read it.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 02:19:52 AM »

It is not an editorial, it is a summary.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 02:25:56 AM »

It is not an editorial, it is a summary.

Cliff notes are not a book.

Read the book, or you can't debate it. Period.

I've read the whole damned Patriot Act. Have you?

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2008, 06:24:28 PM »
I've read the whole damned Patriot Act.

Is that why you're so cranky?   cheesy
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

old school

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 12:20:58 PM »
I've read the whole damned Patriot Act. Have you?

That puts you one up on the people who signed it into law.
We now know who the real man is.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 06:19:43 PM »
lol^^

While I haven't read it my friend has. I don't want to spoil it for you but it doesn't have a happy ending.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic