Author Topic: Ted Nugent and Rosie O'donnel to work togehter for "peace in our time"  (Read 1206 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Ted Nugent and Rosie O'Donnel to work together for "peace in our time"
www.peacefulentertainersnetworkinstitutionalsafety.com

In an unlikely meeting of minds left wing activist Rosie O'Donnel will hold hands and sing with notorious gunslinger Ted Nugent in an event to "raise awareness on a global scale" for the Peaceful Entertainers  Networking Institutional Safety   for Penal Officers of every country to enjoy safer working conditions.
Both Rosie and Ted say that "Penal Officers are routinely abused and underpaid" and they look forward to working together in a series of informal concerts and rallies.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 06:09:22 AM by gunsmith »
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
I knew those two lovebirds would get together someday.  This news warms my heart.  I will immediatly destroh all of my guns and go to the nearest maximum security prison for a group hug.

Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Peaceful Entertainers Networking Institutional Safety.

Uh-huh.  I think we've been Zardozed.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
Hey, this has to be true.  It's not like it's April 1st or something. :lol:
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

HankB

• friend
Peaceful Entertainers Networking Institutional Safety.

Uh-huh.  I think we've been Zardozed.
Now that's really hitting below the belt buckle.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Hey, this has to be true.  It's not like it's April 1st or something. :lol:

It must be true then.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Declaration Day

• friends
I clicked on that expecting an article from The Onion.  :lol: