Author Topic: Tear Duct Suregery pics  (Read 863 times)

jamz

• friend
  • bleem
Tear Duct Suregery pics
« on: January 19, 2006, 09:32:32 AM »
Yesterday I had surgery to replace a b0rk3d tear duct that kept getting messed up during allergy season.

So,  apparently they had to give me enough anesthesia to knock out a rhino yesterday, so I was too wacked out to post or get pics or anything right afterward.

So I looked like this before:

Ugly, like David Duchovney's fatter and uglier brother.

Afterwards, here are a few pics.

I think the round scar is where they drilled in through the bone, and the long scar is where they rooted around re-routing things. The scar also goes in closer to the eye, but it's kind of hidden in puss or something in these pics.

There was a TINY bruise yesterday, looked like a small black eye, but nothing like what they were saying.  I was expecting (and kind of looking forward to)  massive facial carnage.

In other news, a lot of blood comes out my nose from time to time, and get this... I am not allowed to blow my nose FOR A MONTH!!

If I do though, I will be sure to get pix of whatever explodes out. Cheesy
Everybody loves Magical Trevor

grampster

• friend
Tear Duct Suregery pics
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 09:34:57 AM »
What eye think is that you had your eye plastered to yer scope on yer 30.06 and recoil became yer best friend.  *grin*
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Sylvilagus Aquaticus

• friend
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/sylvilagus
Tear Duct Suregery pics
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 08:36:10 PM »
Remarkable.

You've got more bruising than my oldest, who had surgery last month to repair a fractured orbit with a bone graft to the inferior portion where the muscle was dragging through the fracture.

Don't sneeze. Don't cough. Don't blow. Otherwise, you're gonna have to go get packed up, I bet.

I guess it beats antihistamines and high dose antibiotics, though.

Regards,
Rabbit.
To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
Albert Einstein

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
Tear Duct Suregery pics
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 03:34:47 AM »
Now you have a cool scar to show chicks in bars!:D
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.