Author Topic: Arlen Specter Loses It On Radio Show  (Read 902 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Arlen Specter Loses It On Radio Show
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:39:30 AM »
http://www.ktrh.com/pages/michaelberry.html?article=9980594

I heard about this earlier today.  Pretty stuck up attitude there when you are trying to sell a book called Life Among the Cannibals.

A local radio host here name Michael Berry interviewed him today and he mentioned that the Cannibals were tea party people or anyone who opposes him in the Republican party.  I assume in his world, that means he considers them uncivilized savages as opposed to himself.  
http://www.ktrh.com/pages/michaelberry.html?article=9981106
A bit harsh, but in retrospect, he probably deserves it.  
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:43:59 AM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Arlen Specter Loses It On Radio Show
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 12:49:25 AM »
Sounds like he really hates being accountable. I do hope the Senator is correct about the Tea Party being the end of governing as they know it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:52:39 AM by fistulllllllllll »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 06:12:09 AM »
Arlen Specter - and, for that matter, a LOT of RINOs  (and RINOs turned Democrat like him) - NEED to be chastised.

Often, and preferably in public.

Then maybe, just maybe, it will penetrate their shield of arrogance just why people don't like them.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 09:51:29 AM »
I assume part of that arrogance is spending nearly 30 years in D.C. getting your but kissed by lobbyists.  I imagine that has its effect on the best of men.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 01:25:09 PM »
Arlen Specter - and, for that matter, a LOT of RINOs  (and RINOs turned Democrat like him) MOST of the politicians and bureaucrats - NEED to be chastised.

Often, and preferably in public.

Then maybe, just maybe, it will penetrate their shield of arrogance just why people don't like them.

Adjusted.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife