Author Topic: John King, USA...tea party coverage on CNN  (Read 5912 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Re: John King, USA...tea party coverage on CNN
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2010, 08:16:13 PM »
I've been seeing a fair amount of semi-reasonable press for the Tea Party as of late...  Is it bad that a small amount of even handed treatment by the MSM makes me more worried than the mud slinging?

Maybe it's just that I haven't been watching the news much but every time I do it usually seems like they are attacking it, like recently the Ed Show was on and they was attacking it. Also not only attack the group itself but also I have noticed an increase in reports on things semi-related to it as if done on purpose. For instance there is an upcoming segment of MSNBC that will be doing a report on Timothy McVeigh, and a while ago there was some bust about some Christian militia that is reported to have been planning some attack on police.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: John King, USA...tea party coverage on CNN
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2010, 10:03:38 PM »
It's called fact checking.  If you find them incorrect, then do your duty, and point out where the correct statement is.

He did not say they were incorrect. He merely asked for independent corroboration. Simmer on down.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.