Main Forums > The Roundtable

AZ Shooting: Glendale

<< < (2/3) > >>

WLJ:

--- Quote from: AZRedhawk44 on May 21, 2020, 11:00:22 AM ---The video is insane.

Guy is hip-shooting an AR.  AR has an optic on it. 

--- End quote ---

Appears to be one of these https://www.amazon.com/NcSTAR-Delta-4x30mmx-White-Navigation/dp/B01HU4O62G/ref=sr_1_4?crid=336R133UI0CEN&dchild=1&keywords=ncstar+scope&qid=1590073469&sprefix=nc+star+%2Caps%2C224&sr=8-4

Silver Bullet:

--- Quote ---And it is NOT going to have the effect this guy wants in AZ
--- End quote ---

I love Arizona.   :cool:

Viking:
Seems the guy is an incel who targeted couples.

AZRedhawk44:
I'm guessing he'll be involuntarily incelibate when welcomed to prison.

WLJ:
He was "bullied"

--- Quote ---A gunman who opened fire at a suburban Phoenix restaurant and retail complex, injuring three people, wanted to target shoppers in retaliation for bullying he had suffered, authorities said Thursday.

“He said that he went to Westgate to target victims. He wanted to gain some respect, and he felt that he had been bullied in his life,” Glendale Police Sgt. Randy Stewart said at a news conference.

Armando Hernandez Jr., 20, also later admitted to detectives that he intended to harm 10 people.

“I don’t know why the suspect decided 10 people,” Stewart said.
--- End quote ---

And of course we need, MOR gun control.

--- Quote ---State Sen. Martin Quezada was at the complex during the shooting and wrote on Twitter that he witnessed a person “with an AR-15 shoot up Westgate.”

In a statement Thursday, the Democratic lawmaker said he was “beyond horrified what I saw with my own eyes.” He then called for more gun control.

“Civilians should not have access to these types of weapons and be able to walk into a mall to destroy people’s lives in a matter of seconds,” Quezada said.

Police would only confirm a black assault rifle was recovered, and the suspect had loaded three magazines to capacity. Investigators have also searched his car and his home.
--- End quote ---

Police: Yesterday’s Glendale, Arizona Shooter ‘Wanted to Gain Some Respect’
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/police-yesterdays-glendale-arizona-shooter-wanted-to-gain-some-respect/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version