Author Topic: ZOMBIE! shot in South Beach  (Read 12647 times)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: ZOMBIE! shot in South Beach
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2012, 09:52:18 AM »
Have you guys heard about that naked zombie guy in Florida?

We need to sticky this thread....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2012, 11:09:16 AM »
I think we haven't heard any more about this because the outbreak has made lunch of the media there.
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2012, 03:29:49 PM »
I think we haven't heard any more about this because the outbreak has made lunch of the media there.

Bet you're glad you moved out West now.....  =D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012, 05:51:31 PM »
This entire thread(s) beg(s) the question:

What caliber for naked guys eating other naked guys?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2012, 06:01:44 PM »
Something in a Mannlicher?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2012, 07:21:44 PM »
New low achieved.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2012, 10:53:43 PM »
New low achieved.

Challenge delivered... Any takers?
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2012, 09:14:04 AM »
I knew it. A 'new" form of a drug. Likely planted by the Illuminati. Lock and load - patient one is still "alive":

Police believe Eugene had likely overdosed on a new potent form of LSD, WSVN-TV reported.

"What's happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it's indicative of this excited delirium that's caused by an overdose of drugs," said Armando Aguilar, of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police. "What's happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive."

The victim remained in critical condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Seventy-five to 80 percent of his face was reportedly missing.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/28/naked-attacker-who-chewed-man-face-allegedly-had-history-violence/#ixzz1wGQaSTXP
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

• friend
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 09:22:00 AM »
This entire thread(s) beg(s) the question:

What caliber for naked guys eating other naked guys?

Something in a Mannlicher?

New low achieved.

Challenge delivered... Any takers?

I guess the caliber isn't important as long as it achieves the FBI standard for maximum penetration of fourteen inches.

:laugh:

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2012, 11:41:22 AM »
I had wondered why the victim was not able to stop an unarmed man from chewing on his face. Then I remembered that we live in post-Trayvon America. The guy probably figured he was toast either way.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012, 07:09:40 AM »
New low achieved.

I believe, sir, that your challenge has been accepted and met.

stay safe.

I had wondered why the victim was not able to stop an unarmed man from chewing on his face. Then I remembered that we live in post-Trayvon America. The guy probably figured he was toast either way.

If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2012, 12:57:06 PM »
I knew it. A 'new" form of a drug. Likely planted by the Illuminati. Lock and load - patient one is still "alive":

It turns out zombie guy just had traces of maryjane in his system.  No weird drugs, no "bath salts".

Story here.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2012, 02:13:09 PM »
Reefer Madness was right!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2012, 05:03:27 PM »
So, he really did have the munchies!
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2012, 07:58:42 PM »
Has someone been using Worsecestershire sauce as embalming fluid down there? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2012, 08:45:06 PM »
It turns out zombie guy just had traces of maryjane in his system.  No weird drugs, no "bath salts".

Story here.

Don't let facts get in the way of making assumptions and blaming whatever new evil scary drug is out there, ie. bath salts. :facepalm:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2012, 01:59:19 PM »
Don't let facts get in the way of making assumptions and blaming whatever new evil scary drug is out there, ie. bath salts. :facepalm:
So, he really did have the munchies!

its to late, the zombie/bathsalts meme will never die ... unless you shoot it in the head.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2012, 01:24:20 AM »
An autopsy of the "South Beach Zombie" shows that he had no "Bath Salts" in his system but test indicated he had been smoking marijuana the same day of the attack. Scientist want to reassure the public that marijuana poses no inherent risk and that Zombies are real.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2012, 12:35:08 PM »
An autopsy of the "South Beach Zombie" shows that he had no "Bath Salts" in his system but test indicated he had been smoking marijuana the same day of the attack. Scientist want to reassure the public that marijuana poses no inherent risk and that Zombies are real.

Thanks for the follow up, gunsmith.  I'm off to buy more .22LR.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

birdman

• friend
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2012, 12:52:50 PM »
Thanks for the follow up, gunsmith.  I'm off to buy more .22LR.

You needed an excuse?
The only proper answer to the question of how much ammo you should have is "more"...doubly so for 22LR.
And the only excuse needed is that it is a day that ends in "y"