Author Topic: 300k more Central American illegals on the way  (Read 11181 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
300k more Central American illegals on the way
« on: July 08, 2014, 01:11:59 AM »
This is a full on invasion, fueled by Cloward Piven dreams of amnesty.

hotair.com/archives/2014/07/07/report-300000-central-american-immigrants-heading-to-u-s/
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: 300k more Central American illegals on the way
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 01:26:00 AM »
First large scale epidemic that gets traced back to a bussed illegal (I'm betting on multi spectrum resistant TB) and things will get interesting.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 02:45:15 AM »
I'm still of the mind that this mess has the potential to turn into a watershed event.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 06:53:41 AM »
I'm waiting for Governors Perry and Brewer to mobilized the National Guard and put them on the border.  Could make things very interesting.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 09:59:18 AM »
I'm waiting for Governors Perry and Brewer to mobilized the National Guard and put them on the border.  Could make things very interesting.

They should have done so months ago. One big problem: What would the rules of engagement be?

Question: Why is the invasion influx concentrated on Arizona and Texas? New Mexiso sits right between them, and Ciudad Juarez is very close to the Mexican side. Why aren't we seeing/hearing reports of hordes crossing into NM?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 10:02:34 AM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 10:10:19 AM »
They should have done so months ago. One big problem: What would the rules of engagement be?

Question: Why is the invasion influx concentrated on Arizona and Texas? New Mexiso sits right between them, and Ciudad Juarez is very close to the Mexican side. Why aren't we seeing/hearing reports of hordes crossing into NM?

Two main reasons, 1) shorter border and 2) not any large towns near the border.

As for the ROE maybe if you come across armed you are considered an invading army and light their asses up.  Maybe a few dead Mexican military members on our side of the border will be the wake up call all involved need.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 10:31:50 AM »
And Obama, who is "handling immigration on my own" is heading to Texas. He will not be going to the border. He will be going there to fund raise. If I were "doing it on my own" I would want to go to the border so I could collect information on what I'm dealing with.

Or maybe instead of flooding border communities with busloads of illegal aliens, we could send them to DC, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, and all the other cities with loudmouths telling these small border communities with strapped resources to "be humanitarians". Put your money and spare bedrooms where your mouths are, yo.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 10:41:26 AM »
I'm waiting for Governors Perry and Brewer to mobilized the National Guard and put them on the border.  Could make things very interesting.

Screw the National Guard.  Send TXDPS and give them more of these.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/04/have-you-seen-the-bulletproof-texas-gunboats-equipped-with-automatic-machine-guns-that-will-battle-drug-cartels-on-the-water/

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 11:12:50 AM »
And Obama, who is "handling immigration on my own" is heading to Texas.
He IS handling it on his own, I think it's going pretty much as he wants it to.

Just like the rise of ISIS in the Middle East; Obama probably views them as a second chance to further his agenda, now that his Muslim Brotherhood buddies have been dealt a setback in Egypt.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 11:49:28 AM »
He IS handling it on his own, I think it's going pretty much as he wants it to.

Just like the rise of ISIS in the Middle East; Obama probably views them as a second chance to further his agenda, now that his Muslim Brotherhood buddies have been dealt a setback in Egypt.

None dare call it treason
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 11:58:42 AM »
Screw the National Guard.  Send TXDPS and give them more of these.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/04/have-you-seen-the-bulletproof-texas-gunboats-equipped-with-automatic-machine-guns-that-will-battle-drug-cartels-on-the-water/

The $558,000 vessels are equipped with bullet-proof panels, 900-horsepower engines and fully automatic machine guns that can fire 900 rounds-per-minute. In other words, these gunboats aren’t just for show.

I gotta get me one of those! fully automatic machine guns
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 12:04:13 PM »
/shrug/

I assume that the country by in large wants this.  If we didn't, we would have fixed the border problem long ago.

Instead, we're at the point where if you oppose illegal immigration, you're declared a bigot.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 12:05:01 PM »
I gotta get me one of those! fully automatic machine guns

M240s, specifically.  IIRC, 5 or 6 per boat, pintle mounted.  Serious firepower compared to BP agents with pistols, and these are manned by DPS troopers with, most likely, their full tactical loadout ready at hand as well.  Wouldn't be surprised if they had a few other tricks stashed away too.  I think Texas has a fair handle on what we need to be ready for at the border.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2014, 12:14:07 PM »
/shrug/

I assume that the country by in large wants this.  If we didn't, we would have fixed the border problem long ago.

Instead, we're at the point where if you oppose illegal immigration, you're declared a bigot.

I don't think that's a true assumption, as it's based on the premise that the majority are aware of the problem. They have some vague notions of fairness and starving children and some dude down at Home Depot who wants to work hard at the jobs Americans won't do. Even in the border states a lot of folks are unaware of the severity of the problem.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 12:26:06 PM »
I don't think that's a true assumption, as it's based on the premise that the majority are aware of the problem. They have some vague notions of fairness and starving children and some dude down at Home Depot who wants to work hard at the jobs Americans won't do. Even in the border states a lot of folks are unaware of the severity of the problem.

I think people are aware of the situation, but we are also a nation of immigrants many who's ancestors came over without some sort of legal means of entry, i.e. pre Ellis Island days.

People also know that these illegals are coming from a very shitty environment and can sympathize with their plight to come to the US.

What would you do if you were born in one the Latin American countries and had the same education level as these illegals?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2014, 12:34:51 PM »
There's also the knowledge that you(I) can't do a thing to stop it.
I vote.So what.
I grouse with my friends.So what.
I read stuff on the internet.So what.

Then there's the someone else's problem aspect.The Southern border is a long ways away.My town has a LOT of Hispanics but the criminals that make the news are either a)teenagers of un-reported ethnicity or b)black.With the usual middle aged white pedophiles thrown in for good measure.If more Latino crime happened here or was reported then it'd get more traction.NIMBY.
jeff w

I like onions!

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 12:54:48 PM »
I think people are aware of the situation, but we are also a nation of immigrants many who's ancestors came over without some sort of legal means of entry, i.e. pre Ellis Island days.

People also know that these illegals are coming from a very shitty environment and can sympathize with their plight to come to the US.

What would you do if you were born in one the Latin American countries and had the same education level as these illegals?

If you were an illiterate black teen from Detroit with no other options, would you take to armed robbery? Do you think the circumstances that drove you to it would matter to your victims?

People will protect their families, even in zero sum situations where that means others do without. Better that we should stay a first world nation than that the whole world gets dragged down to the level of the banana republics.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2014, 01:10:44 PM »
There's also the knowledge that you(I) can't do a thing to stop it.
I vote.So what.
I grouse with my friends.So what.
I read stuff on the internet.So what.

Then there's the someone else's problem aspect.The Southern border is a long ways away.My town has a LOT of Hispanics but the criminals that make the news are either a)teenagers of un-reported ethnicity or b)black.With the usual middle aged white pedophiles thrown in for good measure.If more Latino crime happened here or was reported then it'd get more traction.NIMBY.

Around here when a news agency fails to mention the suspects race the first couple of times it is mentioned I automatically assume they are "black."  Any other time they immediately say if they were white, Hispanic or Asian and at least half the time the "Hispanic" is Native American.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2014, 01:45:10 PM »
If you were an illiterate black teen from Detroit with no other options, would you take to armed robbery? Do you think the circumstances that drove you to it would matter to your victims?

I don't think you can really compare armed robbery to people illigally entering a country to escape some shithole to protect them and their family.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2014, 01:51:09 PM »
I don't think you can really compare armed robbery to people illigally entering a country to escape some shithole to protect them and their family.

Why? What if they're robbing you to get bread for their family?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2014, 02:29:31 PM »
Why? What if they're robbing you to get bread for their family?
In essence they are, they are just using our federal government to do the robbing for them.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2014, 02:36:29 PM »
"Why? What if they're robbing you to get bread for their family?"

In essence they are, they are just using our federal government to do the robbing for them.

I'd rather have them prying at my doors to steal from me directly.At least then I'd have a chance to defend myself.
jeff w

I like onions!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2014, 04:30:33 PM »

People will protect their families, even in zero sum situations where that means others do without. Better that we should stay a first world nation than that the whole world gets dragged down to the level of the banana republics.

Did you get upset when the Bosnian Refugees came here? Did you get upset with the Ugandans? How about the Hmongs?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2014, 04:37:27 PM »
Did you get upset when the Bosnian Refugees came here? Did you get upset with the Ugandans? How about the Hmongs?

Were tens of millions of them coming into the country illegally?

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2014, 04:41:35 PM »
Around here when a news agency fails to mention the suspects race the first couple of times it is mentioned I automatically assume they are "black."  Any other time they immediately say if they were white, Hispanic or Asian and at least half the time the "Hispanic" is Native American.

Much truth!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I