Author Topic: 300k more Central American illegals on the way  (Read 11179 times)

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: 300k more Central American illegals on the way
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2014, 11:50:19 AM »
Illegals consuming medical that no one pays for is a massive problem in the border states. Hospitals have gone under because of it, I believe.

Fox loony liberal blondie pundit Kristen Powers was on O'Reilly last night proclaiming that illegals don't drain the system because they're outside the system. ??? :mad: :mad: I wish someone had raised this point on the show.
It was, however, a fun segment in a way; I thought Kristen & Bill O'Reilly were gonna come to blows. 
Poor Kristen .... she's such a loony-tune ...... [tinfoil] [popcorn] [tinfoil] [popcorn] ;/ ;/ =D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2014, 11:51:23 AM »
Illegals consuming medical that no one pays for is a massive problem in the border states. Hospitals have gone under because of it, I believe.

Yes,there was a brief flurry about this on the news a few years ago.Quickly swept under of course.
A quick google- http://www.abc15.com/news/region-southeast-valley/mesa/arizona-regional-medical-center-closing-due-to-financial-stresses
jeff w

I like onions!

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 11:55:04 AM »
^^^^ My administration and risk management colleagues in the hospitals on the border states can sing chapter and verse of that song.  What is not commonly known about the Affordable Care Act is that the Feds have cut way back on grants and subsidies to care for the uninsured because theoretically, more of the uninsured should be insured now under the ACA.  However, the undocumented immigrants cannot sign up for the ACA.  Yet they keep showing up in the ER, and we still have to take care of them as required by Federal law.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/12/obamacare-bars-illegal-immigrants-and-sticks-hospitals-with-the-bill/282444/

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2014, 12:02:17 PM »
Fox loony liberal blondie pundit Kristen Powers was on O'Reilly last night proclaiming that illegals don't drain the system because they're outside the system. ??? :mad: :mad: I wish someone had raised this point on the show.
It was, however, a fun segment in a way; I thought Kristen & Bill O'Reilly were gonna come to blows. 
Poor Kristen .... she's such a loony-tune ...... [tinfoil] [popcorn] [tinfoil] [popcorn] ;/ ;/ =D

I can't watch that assclown O'Reilly since he did a pro-gun control piece talking about how we need to get those machine guns and rocket launchers off our streets.  ;/  :facepalm:  :mad:
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 12:17:29 PM »
Since I hate to use my best stuff at an away game, here's what I posted on this subject elsewhere on the intarwebs.

No one outside of a handful of La Raza thugs, business owners looking for slave labor, and the utopian open borders wing of the Libertarian Party wants mass illegal immigration. But most people are not directly affected by it enough to overcome the inertia of the system, the malice of our rulers, and the fear of being called raciss.

When normal folks far from the border experience a wave of armed robbery, theft, rape, and murder from these teenage MS-13 affiliated "children": when hospitals outside of the border states start collapsing under the weight of providing care that no one is paying for: when there is a national pandemic of multi-spectrum resistant TB or some other 3rd world nastiness traced back to an illegal in a detention facility: THEN people will make it stop.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2014, 12:48:46 PM »
I can't watch that assclown O'Reilly since he did a pro-gun control piece talking about how we need to get those machine guns and rocket launchers off our streets.  ;/  :facepalm:  :mad:

I heard that and was taken aback, but it was a number of years back and he was engaging in a bit of rhetorical hyperbole.
I have noticed one thing about O'Rielly; since the Katrina fiasco he has altered his opinions on gun control to an extant.  Once he favored registration and some other strict controls but he saw in Katrina the government just cannot -- or will not -- protect the people very well, and can even be dangerous. 
In last night's program they were discussing Chicago's weekend problems when some 80+ people were shot and wounded or killed; one police official (their chief IIRC) on a video clip said the proliferation of guns was why this happened.  O'Rielly came back and said that was total bunk, and pointed out how Chicago had strict gun prohibition and it still happened.  O'Rielly pointed out it was gangster violence and they needed "stop & frisk" laws and to actually enforce the laws rather than trade lesser punishments for guilty pleas in the court, which is what they ARE doing.
He's not perfect .... but he has gotten better on gun issues.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2014, 01:06:16 PM »
Meh, they're all entertainers. If they thought it'd get them more money, fame, and ratings they'd all become card carrying Communists in a hot minute.

Also, best term I've seen for this: Neue Völkerwanderung.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Re: 300k more Central American illegals on the way
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2014, 01:25:45 PM »
Sarcasm or bigotry?

Neither.  Send all the illegals back.  We neither need them nor want them.  If you read that as bigotry, maybe you ought to develop some sense of patriotism and sympathy for fellow Americans harmed by their presence.

And develop some curiosity WRT the refugee racket.  Maybe even google the problem. 

Putin's Man in Chechnya

The Tsarnaev's dad moved back to Dagestan, part of Russia, ~10 years back.  If he feared persecution for him and his, at the hand of Russians, that is a curious event.

Immigrants May Be Fed False Stories to Bolster Asylum Pleas
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/12/nyregion/immigrants-may-be-fed-false-stories-to-bolster-asylum-pleas.html?_r=2&nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha2&
The man caught on the wiretap urged his immigrant client to fabricate a tragic past if he wanted asylum in the United States. To say that he was a victim of political repression in Albania. Or police brutality. Or even a blood feud.

“Maybe you had to leave because someone threatened to kill you,” the man suggested. “Because of something that your father did to somebody else or something to do with the land. You understand? That can be a way to get asylum.”

Often enough, it is. A shadowy industry dedicated to asylum fraud thrives in New York, where many of the country’s asylum claims are filed. Immigrants peddle personal accounts ripped from international headlines, con artists prey on the newly arrived and nonlawyers offer misguided advice.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2014, 01:29:50 PM »
Everyone knows the NY Times is just a radical right ring white supremacist organization spreading lies about the poor refugees. Why not just link directly to Stromfront, you raciss?

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2014, 01:35:38 PM »
Everyone knows the NY Times is just a radical right ring white supremacist organization spreading lies about the poor refugees. Why not just link directly to Stromfront, you raciss?

If you insist...

Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2014, 01:47:57 PM »
If you insist...

Oh, sure. You had to bring illegal immigrants from other planes of existence into it. You...dimensionist.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2014, 02:09:04 PM »
The Dresden files?  Are you talking about the racist massed bomber raids firebombing of Northern Europeans by other Northern Europeans.....wait.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2014, 02:36:29 PM »
The Dresden files?  Are you talking about the racist massed bomber raids firebombing of Northern Europeans by other Northern Europeans.....wait.

Anglo-Saxons bombing the scheisse out of Saxon-Saxons.  Despite close proximity, the violence went unCzeched, and the Allied taste for firebombing was Wettined.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2014, 02:39:01 PM »
If you insist...

From a later book in the series: "The building was on fire, and it wasn't my fault."
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2014, 02:40:47 PM »
Anglo-Saxons bombing the scheisse out of Saxon-Saxons.  Despite close proximity, the violence went unCzeched, and the Allied taste for firebombing was Wettined.

No intent to Austria-cize, as I've been Hungarian for good puns as much as the next fellow, but your Pole-arizing analysis isn't really German to the conversation.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2014, 02:42:44 PM »
I propose we firebomb the puns in this thread.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2014, 02:48:52 PM »
I propose we firebomb the puns in this thread.

Better to take off and nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2014, 02:55:50 PM »
So an interesting interview I just heard, which is an aside from anyone's stance on the immigration issue, but more to the point of potential shady stuff the administration may be doing.

The interview was with an OK Congressman (I forgot his name). He wanted to go down to one of the immigration centers in Texas and tour it to gather information before he votes one way or another on Obama's $4bil request. He said not only did it take forever to get approval, but that he was only given restricted access. No cameras, no asking questions of any staff or detainees, strictly guided tour. If he had questions, he was told he could submit them, and they would be answered via email at a later date.

Denying access to a sitting congressional rep who is being asked to spend his constituent's money on the issue? There's a little something fishy there if there isn't more to the story.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2014, 03:07:25 PM »
That was Bridenstine of the 1st District, mine, and he wanted to tour the housing facility at Ft Sill.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2014, 05:52:51 PM »
Since I hate to use my best stuff at an away game, here's what I posted on this subject elsewhere on the intarwebs.

No one outside of a handful of La Raza thugs, business owners looking for slave labor, and the utopian open borders wing of the Libertarian Party wants mass illegal immigration. But most people are not directly affected by it enough to overcome the inertia of the system, the malice of our rulers, and the fear of being called raciss.

When normal folks far from the border experience a wave of armed robbery, theft, rape, and murder from these teenage MS-13 affiliated "children": when hospitals outside of the border states start collapsing under the weight of providing care that no one is paying for: when there is a national pandemic of multi-spectrum resistant TB or some other 3rd world nastiness traced back to an illegal in a detention facility: even THEN people nothing will happen be done by .gov to make it stop.

FTFY
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2014, 07:20:57 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy

BHO is currently speaking in Dallas, appears to be pushing Congress to "do something" which usually means rush through some 8k page bill they haven't read. Also Republicans are politicians and hate chillren and Mexicans.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2014, 07:42:12 PM »
. . . BHO is currently speaking in Dallas, appears to be pushing Congress to "do something" which usually means rush through some 8k page bill they haven't read . . .
Well, they have to pass the bill to see what's in it, don't they?

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2014, 07:43:33 PM »
Well, they have to pass the bill to see what's in it, don't they?

I don't see what option we have. We just can't wait!!!!

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2014, 01:08:40 AM »
I don't see what option we have. We just can't wait!!!!

What difference, at this point, does it make??
Formerly sumpnz

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2014, 11:05:43 AM »
What difference, at this point, does it make??

The "hope" he can successfully "change" the subject.