Author Topic: Clinton tries to troll Trump at the debates, may have gotten herself snagged  (Read 9440 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Hillary invited Mark Cuban, a billionaire who's no big fan of Trump, to Monday's debate, with a front-row seat. Clinton figures his presence will rile Trump.

Trump returned the favor by inviting Gennifer Flowers to a front row seat. She has gladly accepted. No word yet on whether he'll follow through.

Hillary really shouldn't be throwing stones, as she can get crushed when the gravel truck unloads.

HankB

• friend
Trump's front row of guests should include Gennifer Flowers, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Dolly Kyle Browning . . . etc. etc.   >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
That was well played.

Though if it was me I might have gone for Juanita Broaderick.
Formerly sumpnz

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Also any of the family members of her Benghazi victims that would be willing to come.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Also any of the family members of her Benghazi victims that would be willing to come.

Obviously.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.

You think she'd even know them by sight?

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats

Or give a damn.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Just the idea of a Flowers being there is working its magic this weekend.

Getting in her head and distracting her for the win  :rofl:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
They should all wear stained Blue dresses...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Yeah, he should have dropped a nuke and invite Monica Lewinsky....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

HankB

• friend
Re: Clinton tries to troll Trump at the debates, may have gotten herself snagged
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 08:38:58 AM »
Yeah, he should have dropped a nuke and invite Monica Lewinsky....
Didn't someone - Machiavelli? - once say you should never do your enemy a minor injury?    >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
Re: Clinton tries to troll Trump at the debates, may have gotten herself snagged
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 10:56:24 AM »
Didn't someone - Machiavelli? - once say you should never do your enemy a minor injury?    >:D

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his (or Hillary's) arrogance." Sun Tzu

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 12:24:53 PM »

Give them prominent ID badges.

Hi ! I'm a relative of a
Benghazi Victim

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 02:40:28 PM »
One well placed strobe light would probably troll her campaign for good.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 03:14:58 PM »

Oooooo, nasty.

Oooooo, like.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 03:26:09 PM »
Badges with flashing LEDs, done.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 10:30:40 PM »

I keep seeing this mentioned...  Do we think she has epilepsy? 
"It's good, though..."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 10:42:28 PM »
A strobe plus releasing a couple of hundred balloons might be extra effective. Oh, and everybody jangles their key rings at the same time.

There'd better be an independent camera going so when the MSM video people pan away from her, there will still be a record of how she reacts...  you know, like when the VCDL had their own tape recorder going during Katie Couric's "interview."

And, an independent video will be immune to removal for <ahem koff koff> "copyright violations."  >:D

ETA: I'm not signing this one so nobody will know who posted it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 10:58:59 PM by 230RN »

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 01:21:41 AM »
I guess Trump could demand his own riser, but maybe he's better just letting her have her well-publicized cheat - bless her heart. Really showing us how a female candidate can hold her own - if she gets a little extra help.  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 01:42:23 AM »
I guess Trump could demand his own riser, but maybe he's better just letting her have her well-publicized cheat - bless her heart. Really showing us how a female candidate can hold her own - if she gets a little extra help.  ;/

I haven't watched a debate since Ross Perot's VP choice died or was it fell asleep on stage? I may have to watch this one to see if she falls off.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 07:51:36 AM »
Need to come up with a drinking game for this debate.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 08:40:43 AM »
Need to come up with a drinking game for this debate.

Start drinking now.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 08:46:33 AM »
Start drinking now.

Well I've done my job asleep and hung over, probably can do it drunk.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2016, 10:14:23 AM »
Well, Hillary has certainly been using an interesting tactic over the last couple of days. Her people are saying the debates are going to be unfair because of the media bias against Hillary (what?!?) and also that people will see the "real Donald" because he won't have the opportunity to do 15 second soundbites and walk away without answering questions (what?!?). Playing the opposites game is one way to do it I guess.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2016, 12:15:18 PM »
I'll leave this right here.

Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.