Author Topic: Russia debates releasing 20,000 of Hillary's E-mails that it hacked.  (Read 3218 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3429226/posts

Apparently there's a big debate going on in the Kremlin between Russian Intelligence Services and the Foreign Ministry  about releasing  approx 20,000 emails that it hacked off Clinton's server.  Story is the "Guccifer" tried to break into RT's (Russia Today) servers and then the RIS back traced the attempted hack to him, and then found that he had a way into Clinton's unsecured, homebrew server, and went and copied it.  They also gave RT at least the Benghazi stuff as RT ran with info on Benghazi back in 2013.

I'm off to youtube what RT put out in 2013 on Benghazi.    [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]

But yeah, dropping 1 of Hillary's heretofore unreleased e-mail's would force the FBI to act.  20,000 should be 20,000 nails in her coffin.... 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Scout26

• friend

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

wmenorr67

• friend
But none of them were "marked" that they were classified. :facepalm:
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

brimic

• friends

That's the point- she had her staffers copy/transcribe classified documents so that she could use them on her email server.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
My reckoning is that the "vast right-wing conspiracy" is getting vaster and vaster.

To good effect, I reckon further.

And to the point where it can no longer be called a mere conspiracy.

Terry, 230RN
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

zxcvbob

• friend

None of them were marked "Classified" (because that is not a classification.) They were marked "Confidential" (etc)
"It's good, though..."

wmenorr67

• friend

None of them were marked "Classified" (because that is not a classification.) They were marked "Confidential" (etc)

Notice my wording.  :facepalm:
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
I am thinking that the US Government knows EXACTLY what was hacked out of Clinton's server.  NSA is better at that stuff than anyone.  Sadly, the US Government does not care that America's secret info was compromised, as that fits the agenda of barack.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
I say GO FOR IT, PUTIN!!!!! =D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Kind of sad that I'm thinking this way, but I'm kinda rooting for the Russians on the "release them" front.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Kind of sad that I'm thinking this way, but I'm kinda rooting for the Russians on the "release them" front.

The enemy of my enemy...

A 20th January data dump would be a right awkward way for Clinton's wife to start her term of office.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
I believe the term 'October Surprise' may apply here.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Scout26

• friend
Yeah, I'm ready to hold off on the FBI frogmarching her into a Federal Courthouse in cuffs until any time after the Democrat convention and about a week before the election.

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Nice pipe dream but I do not believe Clinton will suffer any consequences for the email server or her action  regarding Benghazi.
She will be elected president and the republic will enter it's final death throes.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
Nice pipe dream but I do not believe Clinton will suffer any consequences for the email server or her action  regarding Benghazi.
She will be elected president and the republic will enter it's final death throes.

Dear Lord, I hope you're wrong.

But I wouldn't bet against you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Nice pipe dream but I do not believe Clinton will suffer any consequences for the email server or her action regarding Benghazi.

Well, obviously, the world's ending. Someone just spelled "throes" correctly on the internet.

Wait! It happened again!!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Eye arr And edumucated redneck.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Here's four of them....(allegedly)

https://www.rt.com/usa/complete-emails-guccifer-clinton-554/

Yeah, most of those should be TS. Not SCI, but TS. You could make the argument that since there are no sources listed, it could be Secret rather than TS. There's no way those should be less than Secret under any circumstances. It is specifying, by name, confidential information that is sensitive to international relations as well as potential national security concerns. Even if theoretically there was no classified material yet released, which there is, Mrs Clinton should have any clearances revoked because of the blackmail threat from Russia.

Mrs Clinton is the forerunner for the Presidency. If they want Trump or Sanders in office, then sure, they'll publish it. Or if they just want to destabilize our country to keep us from interfering with their activities. They may want Clinton in office, but beholden to them. This is one way to send a message, and probably safer than clandestinely sending a message. It's through Putin's personal propaganda news agency, not the Russian government.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 02:33:27 AM by RevDisk »
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
^ "They may want Clinton in office, but beholden to them."

That potential for blackmail thing occurred to me, but I didn't know enough about classifications of sensitive material to bring it up.

"It is specifying, by name, confidential information that is sensitive to international relations as well as potential national security concerns."

Thanks, RevDisk !

I am amused, in my naïveté, by the vision of a three-way shootout between the FBI trying to arrest her, the Secret Service trying to protect her, and the Federal Marshals trying to quell the disturbance.
 :rofl:

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 10:42:26 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Yeah, most of those should be TS. Not SCI, but TS. You could make the argument that since there are no sources listed, it could be Secret rather than TS. There's no way those should be less than Secret under any circumstances. It is specifying, by name, confidential information that is sensitive to international relations as well as potential national security concerns. Even if theoretically there was no classified material yet released, which there is, Mrs Clinton should have any clearances revoked because of the blackmail threat from Russia.

There also doesn't seem to be any way for her (er, I mean for a regular person with a clearance) to slither out of that. Even unmarked, those seem to clearly fall under "known classified even if unmarked" which someone in her position is supposed to recognize. I think she even signed a form to that effect.

Also, good call on the revocation.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
Are we sure - REALLY sure - that Russia or anyone else actually HAS 20,000 Hillary e-mails to release? 

Color me skeptical . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Russia debates releasing 20,000 of Hillary's E-mails that it hacked.
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2016, 01:03:15 PM »
Are we sure - REALLY sure - that Russia or anyone else actually HAS 20,000 Hillary e-mails to release? 

Color me skeptical . . .
I wouldn't be overly surprised. Obviously not all of them would be of any value. But I would t be surprised.

I'm just picturing Russia dudes "oh. No wait it can...Hahahhaha stupid asses *copy**giggle**copy*"
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Color me skeptical . . .

If Hillary is like 90% of the fed.gov workforce, there were at least that many emails sitting on her server that she read and then just let build up without ever cleaning out her inbox, let alone her "sent mail" directory. Just grab her profile directory and you've got them all.

Kingcreek

• friend
As much as I would like to see Hillary issued a jumpsuit, sandals and plastic spork...
It ain't gonna happen. In this oligarchy, the ruling class is above the law. And besides, Obama would pardon her if he had to in trade for that Supreme Court appointment by president Hillary.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
I believe the term 'October Surprise' may apply here.

I could see Putin showing that he's the bigger man by releasing them only after enough hints have been dropped and time given for any foreign operatives endangered by the release to be safely returned home.  Bonus; if the time and hints are given, but action isn't taken to get them out, then it shows gross incompetence and/or lack of concern by the US government again.  Double bonus; return any that are in Russia with a note along the lines of "we've known he was a spy for so long and given him so much misinformation that we're more likely to give him a medal than arrest him."