Author Topic: Russia debates releasing 20,000 of Hillary's E-mails that it hacked.  (Read 3217 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
I could see Putin showing that he's the bigger man by releasing them only after enough hints have been dropped and time given for any foreign operatives endangered by the release to be safely returned home.  Bonus; if the time and hints are given, but action isn't taken to get them out, then it shows gross incompetence and/or lack of concern by the US government again.  Double bonus; return any that are in Russia with a note along the lines of "we've known he was a spy for so long and given him so much misinformation that we're more likely to give him a medal than arrest him."

What the fffffffff??????

Putin?!?!  The guy who was a KGB agent??  The guy who is currently pushing NATO and in the West into a Corner?!?!?   Last I checked he would summarily execute any agent he thought was working against Russia or to deny the West intelligence.  

You are farking delusional...

« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:12:55 AM by jamisjockey »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Double bonus; return any that are in Russia with a note along the lines of "we've known he was a spy for so long and given him so much misinformation that we're more likely to give him a medal than arrest him."

Very good.  Laughed aloud.  Awakened neighbor.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net

What the fffffffff??????

Putin?!?!  The guy who was a KGB agent??  The guy who is currently pushing NATO and in the West into a Corner?!?!?   Last I checked he would summarily execute any agent he thought was working against Russia or to deny the West intelligence.  

You are farking delusional...

I was gonna say something about "be nice and polite to fellow members". Then I re-read the quote. Uh. Wow. Thank you for being so polite and reasonable in your response.

Uh. Wow. Uhm. KD5NRH? Mr Putin is not the "bigger man". Ever. Unless he cannot murder someone relatively discretely for specific reasons. While he's not strictly speaking a genocidal tyrant, he's not exactly kind towards journalists, defectors, spies or informants. When possible, he murders them.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Uh. Wow. Uhm. KD5NRH? Mr Putin is not the "bigger man". Ever.

Perspective.  Remember this is the Obama and Clinton field.  It's fairly difficult not to be the bigger man.