Main Forums > Politics

The ATF Pistol Brace Rule

<< < (50/53) > >>

dogmush:

--- Quote from: RoadKingLarry on August 25, 2023, 03:25:28 PM ---What's the expected turn around of which-ever form for a suppressor using an outfit like Silencer Shop?

I'm still considering picking one up for my Ruger American Rimfire.

--- End quote ---

In the last two years, all individual....

My Sandman (last paper Form 4 I did) took right at 14 months.
The Nomad took 9 months (Jun14 22-Mar 9-23)
The RC2 took 7.5 months (Sep 2 22- Apr 14 23)
The 3 I dropped in Jun this year are obviously still pending

The Official ATF Eform4-Indv wait time is 190 days, while Silencer Shop's tracking of their kiosks say 8 days to 8 months, with 6 months being the median.

dogmush:
Oh, I totally forgot, I also dropped a Form 4 on a Rugged Razor on Feb 23 2023.  That one's at 184 days and counting, so it should be coming out pretty soon.

Yes, I have a problem.  I have a problem with loud guns. :cool:

And the Rugged came back yesterday, so 189 days.

Pb:

--- Quote from: RoadKingLarry on August 25, 2023, 03:25:28 PM ---I'm still considering picking one up for my Ruger American Rimfire.

--- End quote ---

Just get it.  You won't regret it.  The sooner you order the sooner it will arrive.

cordex:
Still waiting on one SBR approval despite both being filed the same evening.  I put an SL-K on the one that was approved (thanks dogmush).

HankB:

--- Quote from: cordex on June 23, 2023, 10:16:42 AM ---The fact that he isn't 100% in party lockstep and sometimes is willing to break ranks for his constituents is notable and laudable.

--- End quote ---
I could say much the same about a broken clock because it's right twice a day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version