Main Forums > Politics

The ATF Pistol Brace Rule

<< < (53/53)

Ben:

--- Quote from: MillCreek on April 03, 2024, 09:21:52 AM ---https://www.newsweek.com/democrat-judge-exempts-nra-members-new-gun-rule-1886261

Is it too late to join the NRA again? Major ruling against the ATF.

--- End quote ---

Join the Firearms Policy Coalition instead. You will be retroactively protected by a much better organization (disgruntled NRA Endowment Member here).

BobR:

--- Quote from: Ben on April 03, 2024, 09:26:04 AM ---Join the Firearms Policy Coalition instead. You will be retroactively protected by a much better organization (disgruntled NRA Endowment Member here).

--- End quote ---

+ 100

I joined FPC and still give money to GOA on occasion. My Lifetime NRA (I never fell for the upgrade) just kind of sits there. Maybe with Wayne gone things will get better as far as optics but I will probably make the celestial transfer before that happens.

bob

Ben:

--- Quote from: BobR on April 03, 2024, 10:30:01 AM ---Maybe with Wayne gone things will get better as far as optics but I will probably make the celestial transfer before that happens.
bob

--- End quote ---

Given that the board gave Wayne a multi-million dollar "consulting" gig like five minutes after he left, I do not have high hopes. Seems like the entire board and most of upper management need to take a hike, but for the board at least, they keep getting voted back in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version