Main Forums > Politics

Hugo Chavez Nationalizes Yet Another Industry

<< < (3/3)

SomeKid:

--- Quote from: wmenorr67 on May 13, 2008, 08:01:41 PM ---Wow I acutually agree with SomeKid on something.

How does it feel to actually be correct? 

The Annoyed Man:
Neither communism nor dictators are new to South America.  I'm surprised anybody is surprised about this.  At least Reagan had the balls to confront it.  Unlike some Presidents.

Sergeant Bob:

--- Quote from: Paddy on May 14, 2008, 10:07:45 AM ---Neither communism nor dictators are new to South America.  I'm surprised anybody is surprised about this.  At least Reagan had the balls to confront it.  Unlike some Presidents.

Well, we're surprised that you're surprised that we're surprised because, we're not really surprised at all.
Surprised?

wmenorr67:

--- Quote from: SomeKid on May 14, 2008, 08:32:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: wmenorr67 on May 13, 2008, 08:01:41 PM ---Wow I acutually agree with SomeKid on something.

Actually wondering that about you.  I am correct quite a bit of the time.  This just happens to be the first time you were correct first.

SomeKid:

--- Quote from: wmenorr67 on May 14, 2008, 06:55:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: SomeKid on May 14, 2008, 08:32:53 AM ---

Actually wondering that about you.  I am correct quite a bit of the time.  This just happens to be the first time you were correct first.

I see I still have much work to do, correcting all your incorrectness. Oh well. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version