Author Topic: probably a worthy cause but ....  (Read 1032 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
probably a worthy cause but ....
« on: June 28, 2015, 05:24:32 PM »
That's a strange way to promote it.

Comments from the XX Party:

http://www.spectator.co.uk/columnists/rod-liddle/9554492/heres-my-gesture-of-support-for-the-justatampon-campaign/

The campaign which I mentioned — and I would urge you all to take part in it — is called JustATampon. You take a photograph of yourself holding the tampon — either still in its little torpedo chute or liberated and held by the tail like a dead albino mouse — and post the selfie online. You can also make a donation of £3 to the cause which, I’ve been told, will empower women around the world. I’m not sure quite what it will empower them to do — go out and buy some more shoes? Sit at home with a box set of Wolf Hall? — but either way, it can only be a good thing.

There is still some distance to travel before we reach that sunlit upland, but with every tampon selfie and donation we draw a little closer. In the meantime there will be many struggles — mostly with unnecessarily squeamish men. They will carp and cavil. They will respond with puerile humour masquerading as satire. But they will not win in the end.

Regardless, won't those "little torpedo chutes" cause Mother Gia to shrivel up like a worm on a hot stone?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: probably a worthy cause but ....
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 06:00:14 PM »
Methinks some people have too much time on their hands.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: probably a worthy cause but ....
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 08:30:22 PM »
At least it specified it should look like an albino mouse. Cause if it didn't look like an Albino mouse the campaign could take a seriously disturbing turn.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.