Author Topic: Hot sauce experiences  (Read 4163 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Hot sauce experiences
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 05:36:20 PM »
280 I really like anything that is homemade as to store bought.  I will think about taking you up on that offer once I get into Iraq and settled down a little bit.  If anyone does have any specific questions feel free to send me an email and I will try to answer them as soon as I can.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2006, 11:24:51 PM »
Heck, I'l even whup up some of that mango madness or whatever it was and send it off to you.. Sounds pretty darn good.  grin
Avoid cliches like the plague!

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2006, 11:39:42 PM »
Not hot sauce, but a long time ago a Mexican guy prepared me one of his homemade meals. I tried a medium sized green jalapeno pepper and it wasn't too painful . So I figured I could handle one of the small, skinny, shriveled up red ones he had on the table. Bad idea. He did try to warn me.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).