Author Topic: Transgender Detransition  (Read 391 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Transgender Detransition
« on: March 13, 2022, 09:03:22 AM »
I was unaware of this phenomenon. It was interesting to read how some of these people were peer - and even school administration - pressured into physical/chemical sex change. It seems like these were mentally confused people who could have been recommended unbiased counseling and would have been better off for it.

Reading this about teens, who at least have a little life experience and who have gone through puberty,  makes me furious regarding how six year olds are being manipulated by adults into sex change.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/12/young-people-tell-their-gender-transition-and-de-transition-stories-to-mark-detransawarenessday/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: Transgender Detransition
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 09:30:10 AM »
I knew a kid in college. He was majoring in interior design, and liked it. Fairly talented artist, etc... And he insisted that he was gay. "You have to be gay to do this. But I'm a virgin."

I really hope that he eventually got his head on straight.

I knew other folks in art, theatre, etc., and there was a lot of community pressure to conform.
Blog under construction

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM »
It is sad that a small group of kids are being abused and sterilized because of their parents’ and caregiver’s ideological obsessions and mental issues.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2022, 01:11:02 PM »
Confused adolescents want to belong. If all the cool kids are trans then they will be too, or if they are told the trans are the cool kids. I got a report from my daughter's first week back in public school that one of her friends was pansexual. Hold up just a minute here. How about an eighth grader be a no sexual, can we do that? Kids have no idea on anything and latch on to whatever gets the best applause.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2022, 04:27:53 PM »
Why do you think Florida now has the Don’t Groom in the Classroom bill now? And the teachers and liberals are all up in arms about it?

I was unaware of this phenomenon. It was interesting to read how some of these people were peer - and even school administration - pressured into physical/chemical sex change. It seems like these were mentally confused people who could have been recommended unbiased counseling and would have been better off for it.

Reading this about teens, who at least have a little life experience and who have gone through puberty,  makes me furious regarding how six year olds are being manipulated by adults into sex change.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/12/young-people-tell-their-gender-transition-and-de-transition-stories-to-mark-detransawarenessday/
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!