Author Topic: Milwaukee's Anti-Gun Mayor Beaten With Pipe  (Read 13036 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Milwaukee's Anti-Gun Mayor Beaten With Pipe
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »
You're in Israel. They may actually have to use them some day. If my local PD had them I would be pissed.

What possible use can the Ashdod police have for belt-fed machine guns?

Before continuing, consider the following facts:

1. The Army already possesses emergency stockpiles of every possible weapon from AK-47s to M16s  to FALs to Garand rifles and M14s, enough to arm every man, woman, and child in the country, and probably arm the dogs, too.

2. Never since 1948 was an enemy offensive allowed into central Israel.

3. There is no country today capable of a ground invasion of ISrael. Egypt and Jordan we're at peace with, and the Syrian military is completely outnumbered, outclassed, and outgunned by the IDF. Even infiltrations by suicide bombers were brought to a near-halt by the Army and the Border Guard.

Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »
Move to WA, we have cookies!

Oh I would so leave this state in a flash if I had the money to do so and there weren't people I cared for deeply here.
Look, tiny text!

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »
Just as an FYI, there was talk over on opencarry forums of getting a collection and buying Barrett a handgun and getting it engraved and trying to present it to him as a gift...  :laugh:
I promise not to duck.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2009, 02:30:24 PM »
That would be a riot! But he'd probably turn it over to the police to be destroyed
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2009, 04:40:31 PM »
the Syrian military is completely outnumbered, outclassed, and outgunned by the IDFtwelve rednecks in the back of a Subaru Brat.

FTFY

freedom lover

• resident high school student
  • "Who is the Coon?"
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2009, 04:05:46 AM »
What possible use can the Ashdod police have for belt-fed machine guns?

A new Hezbollah armed with tanks and dive bombers trained in Blitzkrieg by undead Nazi generals. No? It would make a neat movie.

As for facts I stand corrected. I don't know much about Israel, therefore I can't debate against someone who lives there. I wouldn't even try. I admit my comment was ill-informed.