Author Topic: FedGuv/Holder suit against AZ: Thoughts  (Read 4710 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: FedGuv/Holder suit against AZ: Thoughts
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 10:49:24 PM »
our current quota allows 65 k mexicans a year
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 10:52:41 PM »
Additionally, doing a bunch of work visas doesn't give them voting rights.  That's why they want "amnesty" so badly.  Give 12-20 MILLION people instant citizenship, and you'll gain a large portion of those as voters....
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 11:49:38 PM »
Additionally, doing a bunch of work visas doesn't give them voting rights.  That's why they want "amnesty" so badly.  Give 12-20 MILLION people instant citizenship, and you'll gain a large portion of those as voters....

It's open knowledge (or possibly misguided myth) among individuals curious about the US immigration process that once you've received a visa of ANY kind and are legally present in the United States, it's far easier to qualify for changing your visa category to an immigrant visa and eventually becoming a citizen than it is to apply for an immigration visa from outside the country.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Ryan in Maine

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 01:49:35 AM »
No, they're going to hold a bake sale  ;/

Oh, sure, sarcasm is funny until Obama and the Obama Administration take over Sara Lee!