Author Topic: First Arizonans file marijuana applications  (Read 5855 times)

PTK

• friends
Re: First Arizonans file marijuana applications
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 04:14:20 PM »
Or, like me, you could have been prescribed more than the safe amount, speaking of the aspirin blend here, and damage your stomach by taking the meds exactly as prescribed, then when they switch you to an APAP blend you damage your liver - exactly as prescribed.
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 08:34:15 PM »
Well I agree with you in that case, PTK.
Prescribing a patient a C-IV, and specifying that they take enough of that controlled substance to deliver more than 4,000mg is absolutely unforgivable.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2011, 08:48:18 PM »

and i chose not to obey the law and was willing to face the consequences for that

You keep using that word. It does not mean what you think it means.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

trombosis

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2011, 10:27:40 PM »
Or, like me, you could have been prescribed more than the safe amount, speaking of the aspirin blend here, and damage your stomach by taking the meds exactly as prescribed, then when they switch you to an APAP blend you damage your liver - exactly as prescribed.

Unfortunately some docs dont pay attention to dosing ranges and some pharmacists disregard DURs  =|