Author Topic: Chipotle says "no guns"  (Read 9463 times)

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: Chipotle says "no guns"
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2014, 03:06:24 PM »
I don't get why the progun crowd immediately starts thinking False Flag when crap like this happens.
Because it allows us to delude ourselves into believing we're all smart, sexy operators who wouldn't pull a stupid stunt like this. 

"we're obviously too smart for this, it had to be 'those guys'".

Chris

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2014, 03:08:58 PM »
The opposition does not need provactateurs when there are frickin retards on your side.

I don't get why the progun crowd immediately starts thinking False Flag when crap like this happens. The gun culture is full of windowlickers such as these two. Go to just about any gunstore, and you will encounter them on both sides of the counter, for example. Or at a public range on a Saturday.

or any firearm related forum. :)
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2014, 03:50:08 PM »
The opposition does not need provactateurs when there are frickin retards on your side.

I don't get why the progun crowd immediately starts thinking False Flag when crap like this happens. The gun culture is full of windowlickers such as these two. Go to just about any gunstore, and you will encounter them on both sides of the counter, for example. Or at a public range on a Saturday.

Quoted for fricking TRUTH.  Last time I was on a public range, I got muzzled more than a gangbanger at a LAPD convention.  Seriously, the words "Muzzle" and "control" apparently never met in these idiots alleged "brains."

Needless to say, when I find the time to shoot these days, I do so on private land.  Hell with the range.

Although, to be fair to the gun stores around here, I haven't seen much of an idiot problem around there. (PRK guns rocks!)

"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2014, 04:07:32 PM »

I worked private security for 5 years.  Nothing earns a facepalm like realizing the captain is out sick and you're suddenly senior officer on a site full of them.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2014, 04:22:02 PM »
Quoted for fricking TRUTH.  Last time I was on a public range, I got muzzled more than a gangbanger at a LAPD convention.  Seriously, the words "Muzzle" and "control" apparently never met in these idiots alleged "brains."

Needless to say, when I find the time to shoot these days, I do so on private land.  Hell with the range.

Why I joined a private gun club with a membership cap of 150 members.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2014, 07:05:09 PM »
The gun culture is full of windowlickers such as these two. Go to just about any gunstore, and you will encounter them on both sides of the counter, for example. Or at a public range on a Saturday.

The window-lickers are everywhere; not just at the range.

A while back, I had the pleasure of watching a tubby young newb at a Conservation Dept. range trying to fit two targets on the target stand, and have to be corrected. Then wandering into his booth during a ceasefire, because something insignificant fell off the bench, and he just had to pick it up. (Both of these are big no-nos at this particular range.) The screw-ups were predictable, given his bright green Croc footwear. :lol:

In fairness, he was much better than the father and son pair I once shot next to. They looked respectable enough, but had clearly not yet grokked the concept of keeping the muzzle downrange. I had to correct them, when kiddo put his pistol down, pointing straight at me.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:11:22 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2014, 11:36:16 PM »
On the flip side, at least one establishment in Colorado welcomes open carry (although they do ask that customers' weapons remain holstered, so I'm not sure how they feel about long guns).

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/30/god-guns-and-good-eats-shooters-grill-in-rifle-colorado-is-a-second-amendment-success-story/

You'll thank me once you see the photos.

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2014, 07:14:53 AM »
Yes, thanks.  Nice wait staff! :O

I'll have to get back to Rifle, CO soon.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?