Author Topic: Epstein Island and the lolita express  (Read 9432 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Epstein Island and the lolita express
« on: October 30, 2016, 09:41:49 AM »
The sleaze and slime of this election is about to reach a new level.

Rumor has it the lawsuit against Trump for raping one of Epsteins underage prostitutes is going to blow up in the national media.

It's a hail Mary by the Clinton supporters though because Bill Clinton was a regular flying on the "Lolita Express".

This is a less graphic article on the subject, Huff Po has a pretty graphic attack piece on Trump I read that should be easy to find if you so desire.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Re: Epstein Island and the lolita express
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 02:08:16 PM »
I've read about Trump's connection to Epstein before. The story I read said that Trump went to one of Epstein's parties, saw a lot of underage girls around the pool, and said let's GTF outta here. True? Don't know.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 03:37:06 PM »
The sleaze and slime of this election is about to reach a new level.

Rumor has it the lawsuit against Trump for raping one of Epsteins underage prostitutes is going to blow up in the national media.

It's a hail Mary by the Clinton supporters though because Bill Clinton was a regular flying on the "Lolita Express".

This is a less graphic article on the subject, Huff Po has a pretty graphic attack piece on Trump I read that should be easy to find if you so desire.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/

My suspicion is that that rot is pervasive, and no one in the top levels of the political class wants this to get looked into.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: Epstein Island and the lolita express
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 04:07:43 PM »
I've read about Trump's connection to Epstein before. The story I read said that Trump went to one of Epstein's parties, saw a lot of underage girls around the pool, and said let's GTF outta here. True? Don't know.
He described epstein as his  good friend who , like him, loved beautiful women, a lil on the younger side

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump said. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
My suspicion is that that rot is pervasive, and no one in the top levels of the political class wants this to get looked into.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 04:20:32 PM »
My hope is that somehow Trump is not actually involved and is prepared to answer the scandalous attack in a definitive manner. It's been in the works a long time so if innocent he should have been able to come up with a strong defense.

I honestly believe this a a kill shot they've been preparing for a real long time. Epstein is first and foremost a Clinton friend. The narrative has been laid with the women from Trumps past coming out of the woodwork making claims against him. His own caddish words being broadcast regularly. The framing of every caddish thing he's said being framed in the worse possible light. They wanted to make sure the lolita story was accepted as true without any doubts, so they have been preparing the ground well ahead of time. Nothing that has been said or that he has actually done up till now has been a deal breaker. They are hoping that the totality of all the stories combined with this "new" allegation poisons his brand. All the witnesses appear to have been involved in the "parties" so it is hard for me to automatically side with the accuser.   

While I'm not a Trump supporter or advocate (he will have to earn his votes himself) I do think his disruption to the system has been healthy so far, and continued disruption to the status quo could possibly be a good thing.

His dismantling and hostile takeover of the GOP has been a beautiful thing. Couldn't have happened to a better group of vipers, other than the Democrats.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 05:23:16 PM »
Personally... if there's anything to the Epstein Ebebophile Island with Trump, I think to date it's been a case of political MAD, with Clinton's even bigger ties to Epstein and "partying" at the island.

However, if there really is some earthshaking shift, or something so smoking-gun in the new round of FBI investigation of Clinton emails by way of Huma and Weiner, it could be that either out of panic, or simply nothing to lose, they'll try to use it.

Should be interesting.
I promise not to duck.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 07:22:03 PM »
Ron said.

While I'm not a Trump supporter or advocate (he will have to earn his votes himself) I do think his disruption to the system has been healthy so far, and continued disruption to the status quo could possibly be a good thing.

That's the way I've been thinking since the beginning and slowly drifting to full support despite his failings.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 08:22:08 AM »
Personally... if there's anything to the Epstein Ebebophile Island with Trump, I think to date it's been a case of political MAD, with Clinton's even bigger ties to Epstein and "partying" at the island.

However, if there really is some earthshaking shift, or something so smoking-gun in the new round of FBI investigation of Clinton emails by way of Huma and Weiner, it could be that either out of panic, or simply nothing to lose, they'll try to use it.

Should be interesting.

Ayep. If they push it, it'll detonate on Clinton as well. Hence why the media is ignoring it except for subtle hints about an underage lawsuit against Trump.

Trump's association with Epstein does say a lot about the man's character, but at least he was smart enough to mostly keep at arm's length.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 09:02:39 AM »
Can you imagine what this election would have been like if we handn't nominated a sleaze?   :mad:

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 09:05:20 AM »
Can you imagine what this election would have been like if we handn't nominated a sleaze?   :mad:

Yep.  Just like 2012.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 09:06:27 AM »
Can you imagine what this election would have been like if we handn't nominated a sleaze?   :mad:

It would have been a cakewalk for Clinton.

Trump is the destroyer.

He isn't a good guy, maybe not as bad as the establishment, his value is as disruption.

Truth be told, the Lolita lawsuit has been ongoing for some time. It is one of the main reasons I've withheld support from Trump. There is too high a risk for me to associate myself with a man that may turn out to be sleeping with adolescent girls. That, and in the beginning of this election cycle I believed he was part of the establishment, meet the new boss same as the old boss.

Now I'm not so sure.  

The Lolita thing may be a set up to sully him and defang him from using it against the establishment pervs. No way for us to know.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 09:57:12 AM »
I thought I had heard earlier this year in the primary campaigns that Trump had visited the island, but hadn't stayed overnight.  I thought his wife was with him also.  I have slept since then so I could be wrong.  I will have to look it up later.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

birdman

• friend
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 10:03:46 AM »
Yep.  Just like 2012.
It would have been a cakewalk for Clinton.

Holy crap, I'm in total agreement with DS.

If it wasn't trump, the GOP would have attempted the high road again, but the Clinton/Obama/Alinsky method of attacking the person would have been just as bad if it were Cruz or Rubio...and unlike trump who had the advantage of always fighting and being a blowhard, those two defending vigorously would be portrayed negatively, as it would be a paradigm shift of their playbook.

Hell, Romney was the most milquetoast candidate conceivably possible, and he still got blasted for high school pranks, dog on top of car, 47% (which was true, of course), and "binders full of women".

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 10:58:14 AM »
If it wasn't trump, the GOP would have attempted the high road again, but the Clinton/Obama/Alinsky method of attacking the person would have been just as bad if it were Cruz or Rubio...and unlike trump who had the advantage of always fighting and being a blowhard, those two defending vigorously would be portrayed negatively, as it would be a paradigm shift of their playbook.

This.  IMO, Perry was the next closest to actually having a pair, and he wouldn't have been half as willing to counterattack as Trump has been.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 11:30:38 AM »
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Pb

• friend
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 12:36:26 PM »
Yep.  Just like 2012.

I don't think so.  Obama was a highly popular and competent candidate.  Hillary is unpopular and incompetent... a non-sleazy republican would be leading... in my opinion.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 12:39:14 PM »
I don't think so.  Obama was a highly popular and competent candidate.  Hillary is unpopular and incompetent... a non-sleazy republican would be leading... in my opinion.

A non-sleazy Republican would be assassinated if the totally-made-up dirt didn't stick.  In my opinion.
"It's good, though..."

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 01:00:50 PM »
A non-sleazy Republican would be assassinated if the totally-made-up dirt didn't stick.  In my opinion.

Can we not be ridiculous?

I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 01:33:18 PM »
"a non-sleazy republican would be leading..."

The MSM in conjunction with the Democrat party would make up the sleaze.  Sort of like Dingy Harry making up that Romney hadn't paid his taxes for 10 or so years, or how Romney was evil to his poor doggy by putting him in a cage on the outside of his car.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 05:26:50 PM »
I don't think so.  Obama was a highly popular and competent candidate.  Hillary is unpopular and incompetent... a non-sleazy republican would be leading... in my opinion.

What makes a candidate competent?  None of the others are capable of making the common sense policy statements trump is making.  And that's why he's winning, not because of his tricks.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 05:57:16 PM »
Obama was a highly popular and competent candidate.

I'll give you highly popular.

Competent? Ummm ... nope.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2016, 09:42:26 PM »
Maybe its not trump in the emails.
http://www.anonews.co/fbi-clinton/
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 06:30:31 AM »
At the minimum we know that the Clintons are dirty on this issue.

Bill probably was probably an active participant considering how many times he is documented to be with Epstein flying around the country. Hillary at the minimum has had knowledge of what was going on if not being a participant.

I'm still waiting for the media to go after Trump about the lolita lawsuit.

There were a couple fb posts floating around that alluded to it recently but I haven't seen the full court press start yet.

My gut tells me he isn't involved and is being slimed by them. That also could just be my bias and frankly my desire, my hope, that Trump for all his faults isn't as corrupt and evil as the Clintons.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 08:23:26 AM »
To be charitable, I think BTR meant that Obama was competent at running a campaign.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Pb

• friend
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 11:47:37 AM »
To be charitable, I think BTR meant that Obama was competent at running a campaign.

This.  A Obama competent canidate, and incompetent president.

I wish the republicans had a canidate that was not revoltingly immoral, had self-control, and was not a non-stop liar.  I hope Trump wins, but I loathe him personally, and suspect he would be an awful President.

The democrats run a terrible canidate with extremely high unfavorablity ratings.... and what do the republicans do?  Run someone with even higher unfavorablity ratings.  Good grief, what a tragedy.