Author Topic: Window or Aisle?  (Read 7479 times)

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Window or Aisle?
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2015, 10:18:57 PM »
Always assume fireball crash

I always worried about the big splash and nothing but a sheen on the water. At least with a fireball there is a slim chance of finding a piece of you big enough to send home. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlDmMwI9cik

bob

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2015, 10:22:23 PM »
Web seat of a 141 Spartan,  or whole row dedicated to myself on a military charter.  If one must fly,  that's the only way. 

Not compulsory,  I drive.  :P
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re:
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2015, 11:08:42 PM »
Several of you probably log more in a month than I have my entire life. But I've always liked the window better.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2015, 12:39:13 AM »
I always preferred the bombardier's seat.  It had a great view.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2015, 02:31:56 AM »
Those were also in the last days of when people "dressed" to fly. When did flying become the modern day equivalent of  riding the big grey dog?

That's probably a hangover from when only high-classed peoople flew.  Like in the big luxury Clipper seaplanes.  I still remember a buddy of mine flying from NY to Boston in about 1958 and I drove him to the airport.  I almost didn't recgonize him in a suit and tie when I picked him up at his house.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2015, 10:11:15 AM »
Flying has changed. I have been told about how when I was born they would not let folks fly till I was 6 weeks old

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I