Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 1833 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2019, 02:13:30 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2019, 03:45:06 PM »
Doesn't fit the narrative, nothing to see here, move along
Shooting? What shooting?

The social media posts by a suspect in the STEM School Highlands Ranch shooting in Colorado included opposition to "Christians who hate gays," criticism of President Trump, and support for the left-wing Occupy Democrats...On his now-deleted Facebook account, [the alleged shooter], 18, posted: "You know what I hate? All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn’t do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die. It has plenty of crazy stuff like that. But all they get out of it is ‘ewwwwww gays.'"The other suspect in the shooting, which left one dead and seven wounded, has been identified as in court documents as [the other alleged shooter], a 16-year-old female who identifies as a transgender male and prefers to be called Alec...In 2016, Erickson shared a video of late-night host Seth Meyers criticizing President Donald Trump prior to the 2016 election, and had shared an Occupy Democrats post that praised President Barack Obama.

Report: Colorado High School Shooting Suspect Railed Against Christians and Trump, Shared Leftist Content
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/05/10/revealed-colorado-high-school-shooter-railed-against-christians-and-trump-supported-leftist-groups-n2546161
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2019, 05:29:11 PM »
Doesn't fit the narrative, nothing to see here, move along
Shooting? What shooting?

Report: Colorado High School Shooting Suspect Railed Against Christians and Trump, Shared Leftist Content
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/05/10/revealed-colorado-high-school-shooter-railed-against-christians-and-trump-supported-leftist-groups-n2546161

And one of the attackers is transgender.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/08/denver-school-shooting-least-two-people-injured/1138869001/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2019, 09:33:35 PM »
If the damn democrats/liberals would quit with the mass shootings I don't think we'd have any.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2019, 02:11:46 AM »
If the damn democrats/liberals would quit with the mass shootings I don't think we'd have any.

They're only doing the mass shootings the Republicans want to do but are too lazy to carry out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2019, 02:40:29 PM »

Steve Scalise agrees.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden