Main Forums > The Roundtable

Sight Pusher Tool

<< < (3/3)

HankB:
From looking at YouTube reviews, I see that some (many?) of the sight pushers you see on Amazon have steel clamps that will mar the slide if you don't supply your own padding.

--- Quote from: Hawkmoon on February 05, 2023, 03:50:22 PM --- . . . If you just search "sight pusher" on Amazon, you'll find that same model under myriad different names, at prices ranging from $50 to $80.

--- End quote ---

Interesting how identical many of the sight pushers look, differing only in the logo or name applied. It's as if they came off the same production line - and yet, the reviews vary.  ;)

Ben:
Well, dammit, I ordered the Real Avid. I guess I'll need to rationalize the purchase by buying new sights for the 1911s I referenced.  :laugh:

Lennyjoe:
I picked this up in 2020 and it’s worked great for me on several handguns.

HankB:

--- Quote from: Ben on February 06, 2023, 10:59:07 AM ---Well, dammit, I ordered the Real Avid. I guess I'll need to rationalize the purchase by buying new sights for the 1911s I referenced.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---
At least the Amazon listing for this one had a list of pistols it would NOT work with - and your G45 was not among them. (For some reason it's not supposed to work with long slide 1911s, so unless you have one of those, you should be OK.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version