Author Topic: Truck flying Make America Great Again flag shot at.  (Read 805 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Truck flying Make America Great Again flag shot at.
« on: June 18, 2017, 09:01:52 PM »
http://fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-shots-fired-at-truck-carrying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/

TL;DR, truck flying a MAGA and US flag in Indiana was stopped. White car pulls up and the passenger fires several rounds into it.
More of that love and tolerance from the left.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Truck flying Make America Great Again flag shot at.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 10:17:05 PM »
This is what happens when people don't equip their pickups properly.  Back in the day, we'd have had at least three heavily armed rednecks lounging around in the back of a truck like that.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 11:49:00 PM »
Are we sure that isn't just one of those bullet hole stickers?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 12:22:43 PM »
Are we sure that isn't just one of those bullet hole stickers?

Those are great.  I did that to the door to my office at my last job (public school district.)  The head of security (retired homicide investigator) came down one day to talk to me.  We finish up our conversation and he walks out of my office and then out of the outer room and into the hallway.  He then immediately does a 180 and comes back in to start examining my door.  He was trying to figure out why he didn't have any reports on bullet holes in my door.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 03:37:29 PM »
Are we sure it's not just a run of the mill case of road rage?
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 03:58:16 PM »
When I see people with the bullet hole decals on  something I always ask if they would like the real thing. No takers yet :(

bob