Main Forums > The Roundtable

Colts win, but ugly!

(1/1)

El Tejon:
13-0.

Man, glad that game against Jacksonville wasn't 5 quarters.  I did not like the return of the Old Colts "After You" Defense in the 4th quarter.  Hey, someone send an e-mail to the defense and tell them that a football game goes 4 quarters, not 3.

Next week is Saint Jimmy.  Watched a bit of the Miami-St. Jimmy game, wow, I forgot what an arm Brees has (and I drive on Drew Brees Way almost every day)!  He was throwing the ball from his hip.  With the NFL putting heat on the refs to fix the game against the Colts and St. Jimmy fired up to win to get in the play offs, should be a real barn burner!:D

Go Colts.

garrettwc:

--- Quote ---I did not like the return of the Old Colts "After You" Defense in the 4th quarter.  Hey, someone send an e-mail to the defense and tell them that a football game goes 4 quarters, not 3.Yeah that drive after the onside kick was driving me absolutely freakin nuts!

Headless Thompson Gunner:
A win is a win.

Sure, the Colts blew it in the 4th quarter.  But theh won the first three.  They were on top in the end, so I figure that's good enough.

Maybe you're just too accustomed to seeing the Colts wallop everyone.  

El Tejon:
HTG, not exactly, I remember, in horror, the 3-13 seasons, crying weeping under my bed when the Colts would snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version