Author Topic: What do these G8 Demonstrators Want?  (Read 2524 times)

tyme

• expat
  • friend
  • Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
    • TFL Library
Re: What do these G8 Demonstrators Want?
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 06:53:42 AM »
I am almost surprised they haven't come up with some form of drug agent to use on rioters.  Brave New World.
Oh, I'm sure THC foggers are not beyond the technological capability of the governments trying to prevent rioting.  However, the moment they do that, a different contingent will mobilize... even pro-capitalists will protest the drug use as an abuse of human rights, and pro-capitalism protesters are smarter and more effective.  They'd, like, wear gasmasks and stuff.
Support Range Voting.
End Software Patents

"Four people are dead.  There isn't time to talk to the police."  --Sherlock (BBC)

The Viking

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 10:15:19 AM »
They should send in some undercover cops, and have them sell marijuana to as many people as possible cheesy. Then arrest everyone wearing a mask (pretty much everyone).

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 10:43:31 AM »
They should send in some undercover cops, and have them sell marijuana to as many people as possible cheesy. Then arrest everyone wearing a mask (pretty much everyone).

Except that'd be like going into a Starbucks and trying to sell coffee to the people already sitting at tables. They already likely all have their OWN stashes on their person.  smiley

mountainclmbr

• friend
  • Sunset, Casa Mountainclmbr
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 11:09:23 AM »
They should determine oficially that these rock and molotov cocktail-throwing demonstrators are participating in a riot. Then they should corral them and blast the lot with high-pressure water hoses. Maybe mix in some soap too. I am sure it would be the first bath in years for many of them. Maybe they wouldn't be so angry if they didn't have to live with their terrible smell.
Just say no to Obama, Osama and Chelsea's mama.

The Viking

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 11:16:17 AM »
They should determine oficially that these rock and molotov cocktail-throwing demonstrators are participating in a riot. Then they should corral them and blast the lot with high-pressure water hoses. Maybe mix in some soap too. I am sure it would be the first bath in years for many of them. Maybe they wouldn't be so angry if they didn't have to live with their terrible smell.
Perfect solution: Make sure to have all the summits during the winter. Hold them somewhere REALLY cold. When the rioters shows up, hose them with cold water. That should take the spirit out of them cheesy

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 12:19:33 PM »
What happened to those anti-riot glue web guns they were working on, the ones that'd make everyone stick to the ground and each other?

mountainclmbr

• friend
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 05:16:05 PM »
A glue/soap combination might be the solution. Simple manners and personal responsibility would work too.

The Viking

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 03:55:09 AM »
Bwahaha! I just read that both spokespersons for the Swedish Green Party Youth organization have been arrested in Rostock! cheesy
edit: It seems like they just had to spend a night in a cell, and were thrown out after that.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 08:26:14 AM »
Bwahaha! I just read that both spokespersons for the Swedish Green Party Youth organization have been arrested in Rostock! cheesy
edit: It seems like they just had to spend a night in a cell, and were thrown out after that.

Two nights and they'd never get the patchouli smell out...  grin
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

The Viking

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 10:13:04 AM »

Two nights and they'd never get the patchouli smell out...  grin
And today, a leftist POS whined about being roughed up by the police as they were removing him and his fellow LPOS's from blocking the tracks for a tram or somesuch.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 10:15:02 AM »
And today, a leftist POS whined about being roughed up by the police as they were removing him and his fellow LPOS's from blocking the tracks for a tram or somesuch.

Easy solution, let the tram clear its own right of way next time.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

The Viking

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 10:44:35 AM »

Easy solution, let the tram clear its own right of way next time.
Funny thing. I thought exactly the same thing when I heard about it on the radio. Move out or get a head amputation!

mountainclmbr

• friend
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 11:06:19 AM »
Something about G8 draws the crazies like moths to a light.

Here is an idea: Have a G8 that never ends. Put it on a remote, uninhabited island. That way the crazies protest there the rest of their lives and stop bothering everyone else.