Author Topic: JFK terror plot  (Read 1063 times)

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
JFK terror plot
« on: June 02, 2007, 09:49:29 AM »
Looks like the feds caught some more dumb s%%ts making a half-assed plot to blow up JFK airport.

Once again the plotters were ratted out before they had a chance to do any damage.

There seem to be an awful lot of incompetent terrorists out there. I have to wonder if they are trying to lull us into a sense of security by sending out the fourth and fifth string teams and letting them get caught.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: JFK terror plot
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 10:10:22 AM »
Yet the news once more called them "homegrown terrorists", despite:

The ringleaders were identified as a four men from Guyana and Trinidad, and included a Guyanese politician and a former airport worker.

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 10:17:49 AM »
Yet the news once more called them "homegrown terrorists", despite:

The ringleaders were identified as a four men from Guyana and Trinidad, and included a Guyanese politician and a former airport worker.

One report I saw said the former airport worker was a naturalized US citizen.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

mountainclmbr

• friend
  • Sunset, Casa Mountainclmbr
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 02:47:01 PM »
These Einsteins were going to blow up the jet fuel pipeline between NJ and the airports. They thought the fuel in the pipes would explode down the pipe all the way to the end.  But, with no air, the fuel would have only burned at the point where it spilled from the pipe at the point of the explosion. It could have been bad, but would not have burned much of Queens and destroyed the airport as the terrorists wanted to happen.
Just say no to Obama, Osama and Chelsea's mama.

MattC

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 07:51:13 PM »
Anyone want to wait until this reaches court before they issue the guilty verdict?  Or remember that, at the President's discretion, this may never reach the court?

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 05:00:49 AM »
Not me! angel

Anyone want to wait until this reaches court before they issue the guilty verdict

Send em to gitmo for some waterboarding, or hang em.

Trials and fairness are for regular criminals not bloodthirsty moronic terrorist who are not US citizens
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 05:22:37 AM »
Trials and fairness are for regular criminals not bloodthirsty moronic terrorist who are not US citizens
Like Padilla?  Oh yeah, he's a citizen. 

Chris