Author Topic: Turr'ists want Muslims in US to buy guns, go on shooting sprees  (Read 6069 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Adam Gadahn.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-video-buy-automatic-weapons-start-shooting/story?id=13704264

He urges Muslims to pursue attacks with whatever is available. "Let's take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"

'Tard.

Dangerous 'tard, though.

Not for the urging to buy guns, though.  For the threat to our civil liberties and the threat to the "Gun Show Loophole" it represents.  This type of idgit un-knowledge and mis-information is the type of cr@p that is used for fodder to impede our rights.

Perhaps this is the "under the radar" work that Obama and the Brady group were working on?  Finding some sort of fodder to feed the press, however inane, to whip the public up against the make-believe "Loophole" and the handful of machine guns in the country... or semiauto rifles in general?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
Re: Turr'ists want Muslims in US to buy guns, go on shooting sprees
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 10:13:00 PM »
Interesting. He was homeschooled and he likes (or liked) death metal. And he spent lots of time in Cali, which explains the warped views re: gun purchases.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 02:39:33 AM »
Conclusions:

1. Al-Quaeda's knowledge of America is so completely off-base they seriously believe full-auto rifles are sold in the stores over the counter.

2.  Al-Quaeda's knowledge of American Muslims  is so completely off-base they seriously believe there are millions of people in America only waiting for the mark to start killing infidels. This is clearly not true, for the very reason they've stated.

Ergo:

3. Al-Quaeda is a pack of morons.

Q.E.D.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 08:28:07 AM »
An example of waging Lawfare.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 10:20:08 AM »
You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card.

There are ATF agents selling guns at gun shows...?   :O
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 10:38:22 AM »
Saw this on the Fox News site this morning, just came to post, and saw AZ beat me to it.

I was really surprised at the Fox article. On gun issues, Fox has normally been pretty darn impartial and would normally have a refutation of the "walk out of the gun show with full auto" statement. In this case they just posted the story without providing the true facts. Sadly, this is the kind of story that will play directly into Obama's "under the radar" attack on gun rights.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 10:09:02 AM »
Damn I must not be hitting the right gun shows. Fully Auto and no ID needed, sweet.  :police:
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 10:28:55 AM »
Damn I must not be hitting the right gun shows. Fully Auto and no ID needed, sweet.  :police:

I don't know why you're having so much trouble finding them. They were set up right next to the RPG's and shoulder fired SAM's at the last gunshow I went to.  :cool:

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 10:32:44 AM »
There are ATF agents selling guns at gun shows...?   :O

Gigglesnort.   :lol:

I don't know why you're having so much trouble finding them. They were set up right next to the RPG's and shoulder fired SAM's at the last gunshow I went to.  :cool:

At the big Phoenix "Crossroads" gunshow with the Small Arms Review every year, I was at one about 6-7 years ago that had something REALLY interesting.  The folks at the booth for it claimed it was a perfect electrical reproduction of an American thermonuclear hydrogen bomb.  I forget the model designation... H-63, or something like that.  It supposedly had everything except the fissile and fusion materials, and was intended as a training aid.  They wanted $25,000 for it.

I didn't ask about the background check. =D
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 10:41:19 AM »
That's one hell of a topper there, AZ.  :lol:

"Dude, check out the silencer I just bought!"

"That's cool, but check out my transferable Tommy Gun."

"Bah, that's nothing, I've got an M47 Patton tank in the shed."

*Fourth guy just wheels in the H-63 and looks at the other three silently*

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 10:45:25 AM »
Fourth guy just wheels in the H-63 and looks at the other three silently

How far can he throw that thing after pulling the pin?  :P
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »
How far can he throw that thing after pulling the pin?  :P

It's on wheels. DUH!  :laugh:

*Fourth guy just wheels in the H-63 and looks at the other three silently*
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 11:27:20 AM »
Which Muslims is he referring to, the ones who became Muslims in prisons under the wise mutliculti leadership of the American Left or those who came here from terrorist-sponsoring states under the aegis of our beloved U.S. Dept. of State?  America, wake up!
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 11:40:51 AM »
Which Muslims is he referring to, the ones who became Muslims in prisons under the wise mutliculti leadership of the American Left or those who came here from terrorist-sponsoring states under the aegis of our beloved U.S. Dept. of State?  America, wake up!

And note how even these people continue not answering his call.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

birdman

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 12:41:52 PM »
Gigglesnort.   :lol:

At the big Phoenix "Crossroads" gunshow with the Small Arms Review every year, I was at one about 6-7 years ago that had something REALLY interesting.  The folks at the booth for it claimed it was a perfect electrical reproduction of an American thermonuclear hydrogen bomb.  I forget the model designation... H-63, or something like that.  It supposedly had everything except the fissile and fusion materials, and was intended as a training aid.  They wanted $25,000 for it.

I didn't ask about the background check. =D

AFAIK, (from my DOE days) special weapons only came with Mk# (originally), W## (for the package itself), and/or B-## (for an airborne delivered weapon) designations, no H-##.
for example, the device could be a Mk## (e.g. Mk12) or W## (e.g. W54) installed in a bomb (B-83 for example), a missile (AAM/AGM/UGM-##), or other weapon.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 01:02:25 PM »
I've looked all over the internet, but have yet to find a store that is willing to simply put the stuff into a crate and deliver it to my door, without asking any difficult questions like "export permit", "import permit", "end-user license"...I'm beginning to believe that this is a myth perpetuated by anti-gunners =( :'(.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

brimic

• friends
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 03:19:33 PM »
He urges Muslims to pursue attacks with whatever is available. "Let's take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"

I would urge them to try it too.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
AFAIK, (from my DOE days) special weapons only came with Mk# (originally), W## (for the package itself), and/or B-## (for an airborne delivered weapon) designations, no H-##.
for example, the device could be a Mk## (e.g. Mk12) or W## (e.g. W54) installed in a bomb (B-83 for example), a missile (AAM/AGM/UGM-##), or other weapon.

B61.  That's what it was.  Not H63.
--Lysander Spooner

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 04:17:47 PM »
I'm working on a home made repro of a W88, but buying enough stuff from United Nuclear in small amounts through several different fronts is taking some time...
I promise not to duck.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 04:44:32 PM »
Think anyone in my apartment complex would notice if I made a 1:1 scale replica of a W53?

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 05:38:05 PM »
Think anyone in my apartment complex would notice if I made a 1:1 scale replica of a W53?

Probably.  Lathes, mills and grinders aren't the quietest machines on the planet.  =D

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 07:28:42 PM »
If Abdul wants to wander into a gunshop and pick up a full auto, let him do it.  Gunshows are great places to get military grade firearms without a background check.  We should roundly encourage Abdul and his homey Mohammed to take the poobah's advice. 

Talk about putting a bell on a cat !!!!!!!!!
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 12:58:45 AM »
Probably.  Lathes, mills and grinders aren't the quietest machines on the planet.  =D

Well, how about if I just make the parts elsewhere and assemble them here then? No one will notice then, right?  :laugh:

Here's the W53 outfitted as a B53 (the difference is the added fins and delivery parachute).

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 02:23:27 AM »
Hmmm...the earliest runs of the MGM-5 should be C&R eligible now...

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 12:02:11 PM »
Terrorists want moderate muslims to do lots of things. Such as convert to full blown cave dwelling honor killing infidel blowing up fundamentalisim.  They kill more muslims world wide than they kill us infidels. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”